Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Styles. Getting sacked twice in rapid succession seems to have done him in. I remember seeing some clip on YouTube back in 2006 maybe of Cornette going off on him for some of his mental Republican views.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Let's not forget him being dropped from Evolve after his Trump "grab you by the...." joke.

That was pretty much the death knell for Styles in the wrestling business - he'd been working with CHIKARA as well, and popping up in a few other places, and they all dropped him after the EVOLVE situation. 

SCG Radio returns this week as we discuss the biggest independent wrestling show of all time - All In! A week removed from the hoopla and hyperbole of the moment, the crew takes to the Oaken Table to not only review the show, the performers and the totality of the night, but a wider look at what the show really means for professional wrestling, and the perspectives that need to be used going forward. A really fun show talking about an extremely unique event, check it out!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/xuy3c5/SCG_Radio_141_-_Dissecting_ALL_IN.mp3

• Paid Members

As some of you know, the Grapple Arcade now run a live Radio Show with Spanish Announce Table team.

We’ve decided to edit and upload our episodes to YouTube. 

We’ll upload our pilot at a later date. Until then, we’ve uploaded our premier episode - The Great Up North. We welcome North Wrestling owner, Andrew Bowers in to the studio to discuss all things wrestling, including how he got in to the business, the women’s revolution, the British scene and General Adnan. 

We also mention our amazing, free to enter North Wrestling twitter competition. You could win a Grapparel tshirt, a signed North poster and 2 months free access to North on demand.

Thanks for your time.

88D80CFB-51DB-4E83-BAB9-96AACC03E346.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Awards Moderator

Really enjoyed the latest SCG from @Liam O'Rourke and co, even though I haven't seen All In. 

Kieran managed to perfectly sum up the attitude of the modern internet fan in the episode - "show me how good you are at this thing I used to love". That's exactly the problem! Nail on the head.