Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Top level has a weekend with the hosts and the other patreons thrown in . I’d Rather shit on my hands and clap than endure that weekend

• Paid Members
On 7/16/2018 at 9:05 PM, AshC said:

I still can't get over Bischoff arguing that the nWo storyline was based on two disgruntled ex-employees of WCW returning to the company to exact revenge. To the point I think that he must be on a wind-up and fishing for a reaction. I can't ever recall that theme being played up on TV.

That's just revisionist history, it sounds good now but no way was that ever the intention.

• Awards Moderator

Last week’s Wrestle Me (final part of WMX) was really good. Loved Pete’s reaction to seeing the Ladder Match for the first time, and was in fits of laughter when the conversation about the match somehow segued into more Lord Alfred Hayes chat. “RODDY!”

• Paid Members

Bischoff is so fucking odd. Like how he wont admit the nWo was inspired by the New Japan/UWFI feud. Why wouldnt you just admit to that? Bischoff must live in a world of such hatred, he'll make up stories just so he can say "you're wrong about that" even when the story is so minor. Such a sad bastard.

• Paid Members

Bischoff insisting thst he was totally 'in' on the Pillman stuff and that he was sending him away to increase his name value so that Eric could then pay him what he wanted is the most absurd shite I've ever listened to on a podcast. 

Unbelievable stuff. 

• Paid Members

I don't dislike Conrad as much as some on here, but I get the feeling that all this is gonna end in tears at some point. 

He's not in the business, but is making seemingly decent coin off it. You can tell he's getting a little big for his boots with some if the stuff he says. I feel its only a matter of time before he says something that really pisses off someone with a bit of clout and loses his 'in'. 

There was something this week where he was impersonating Macho Man and he went into to the alleged Stephanie stuff. I guessing SETWW didn't get renewed for a second season? 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

I don't understand why Bischoff is, 20 fucking years later, trying to claim that he didn't pay Hall and Nash more money than Vince was or was able to. To the point where he got Nash to do a 15 second video where he says, "I went to WCW for the schedule."

I personally find this whole 83Weeks with Meltzer rebutting loads of the shite Bischoff comes out and then Bischoff flipping his lid about it the next week highly amusing though.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Eric's been exposed so badly now that he's pretty much forced to give answers to questions put his way, he's always given politician like non answers during interviews.

I have to say, while I know at the end of the day they're all working, all trying to make money, I'm quite interested in Eric doing this 90 minute panel thing with RD Reynolds on the Death of WCW book. If you believe Eric, he's actually going to be breaking down why the book, in his words, in a piece of shit, full of bullshit.

i don't know that I want to pay for it, mind you, so I'm hoping one of the wrestling torrent sites will have all the Starrcast stuff up at some point.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Prichard is fucking annoying on the invasion podcast defending why ddp didn’t get over! 

Makes sense tho, why would you make him wcw ddp when that hadn’t drawn a crowd or big reaction in two years? 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Louch said:

Makes sense tho, why would you make him wcw ddp when that hadn’t drawn a crowd or big reaction in two years? 

Apart from on his WWF debut, like, when the pop was monstrous.