Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Hey all,

Will be doing a show with BBG pod in the next couple of weeks. I’ll post the link when it’s up, but by all means check the previous shows on soundcloud... feel free to navigate from here:

Loads of interviews with peeps from the likes of Chikara, UK talent, etc. Lots of specials including game and film crossovers. Good fun.

https://m.soundcloud.com/v2football/top-5-retro-wrestling-video-games-with-mark-from-the-grapple-arcade

Anyway... the concept if our next one is wrestlers / computer game crossovers.

We’re asking folks to please choose their top 10 crossovers from a list and we’ll discuss the final top 10. Nearly had 130 votes so far, so it should be decent craic.

To Qualify, options to select from include:

1. Wrestlers Gimmick is a ripped off a Video Game Character

2. Wrestling Character in an Non Wrestling Video Game

3. Wrestler has voiced a video game character

https://kwiksurveys.com/p/2iOLA8ht?qid=789989

So yeah, pick your top 10.

Nice one!!

I think I'm the only who enjoyed Enzo on Austin's podcast. I thought he came across quite well and someones who's not afraid to say what is on his mind. Probably going to receive several down votes for saying that now.

• Paid Members

Probably old news to you lot on here but I was catching up on some podcasts and just been listening to the Dusty Rhodes episode of 83 Weeks. And who pops up towards the end? Fucking Hulk Hogan. Maybe shouldn't be a massive shock considering him and Bischoff are boys but I was only half listening at that point and wasn't expecting the Hulkster at all. 

Around the 1hr32 mark for Hogan;

Thankfully, Conrad mostly shuts the fuck up and let's him speak. 

I love hearing people shit on Meltzer, so all credit to Tony and Eric for sticking it to the ultimate mark.

While Im here that squared circle gazette wcw wwf timeline...fuck that, hey boys youre at your best when youre not regurgitating Meltzers observers and coming up with original content for your shows

• Paid Members
On 6/29/2018 at 11:31 AM, Bukamania said:

I think I'm the only who enjoyed Enzo on Austin's podcast. I thought he came across quite well and someones who's not afraid to say what is on his mind. Probably going to receive several down votes for saying that now.

Yeh, I enjoyed it too. It went some way to explaining why Raw 25 was so shit too.