Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

No doubt as a one off. But daily? 

Too many carbs in that breaky also. Fats and proteins only. 

The man electrocutes his clients with a car battery, I'm sure the laws of calorie control don't really affect him.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Didn't he say Destro only eats breakfast, though? So it's not like he's having 8000 calories of eggs, nuts and avocado and then another 8000 for lunch and dinner. It's mental, but conceivable, and even if it's bollocks, I think PCO earnestly believes it.

Just reminds me of a Bash Street Kids comic where they had a "tall tale" competition, and Fatty won by claiming he "only had toast for breakfast", which made everyone roll about laughing, despite him insisting it was true. Cut to Fatty surrounded by mountains of toast, tapping his nose and saying, "but I never said how much toast, eh readers?"

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, jang_316 said:

Just had a Bob Holly podcast binge. Something to Wrestle with as well as a Stone Cold interview with the great man . Thurmans a great guy!

I did similar, I love Bob Holly, such a mad tough bastard. On about studying the use of a compass and practicing survival techniques in the wilderness as he wants to go on one of them shows where they drop you in the middle of nowhere and see if you can stick it. Then in the next sentence he is on about spraying cars and Steve Blackman, great listen.

• Paid Members

Anyone know what happened on the Austin/MJF podcast? Just got the first PCO podcast on and in the intro Austin talks about how the MJF podcast was not good and they got into a bit of an argument on the air. Anyone?

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Anyone know what happened on the Austin/MJF podcast? Just got the first PCO podcast on and in the intro Austin talks about how the MJF podcast was not good and they got into a bit of an argument on the air. Anyone?

All a work, the interview was kayfabed with MJF heeling it up and Austin's just keeping it running.

Austin’s loving it all the way through, give him sketching different to chat to and they pretend Austin’s chasing him at the end . It was a decent listen

14 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Then in the next sentence he is on about spraying cars and Steve Blackman

why did he spray Steve Blackman?

• Paid Members

Anyone checked out the Zack Ryder podcast yet? I'm not much if a figure fan but if they talk a bit of bit Hasbro then I'd be interested. 

Also, just looked at my Podbean listening stats... Not bad considering I only listen to wrestling related podcasts... 

Screenshot_2018-10-02-11-20-56.png

• Paid Members

Messers Quildan and Simmons interview Martin Goldsmith on their podcast this week. Martin is the brother of Harvey Goldsmith, promoter of Live Aid and everything else that did well over here. Martin was the WWF's UK promoter and merchandise man from 89 until 2003. So pretty much the whole glory period over here. Fascinating interview. He's also WOS Wrestlings tour promoter and TNA's old head of promoting, which is why they used to get 5-8 thousand every year. Great listen.

Actually quite interesting that Goldsmith is actually the man who promoted WWF's biggest ever house in SummerSlam 92 and TNA's biggest ever house at Wembely Arena in 2009/10. Some CV that.

http://asquared.podbean.com/