The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I haven't followed the DDP/Jake/Hall stuff lately but Jake is looking a lot better there. Amazing what DDP Yoga and some Just For Men can do.

Who's the girl with dirty old man Nash on the last page?

• Paid Members
I haven't followed the DDP/Jake/Hall stuff lately but Jake is looking a lot better there. Amazing what DDP Yoga and some Just For Men can do.

Who's the girl with dirty old man Nash on the last page?

Kelly Kelly with dyed hair I think. Ian mentioned it a few posts back.

• Paid Members

Bloody hell it is isn't it. It somehow didn't click even after Ian mentioned her. I actually think she looks better with darker hair.

I watched an old Nash interview on YouTube the other day where he kept dropping Kelly Kelly in to every answer. One that stood out;

"I'd like for Kelly Kelly to hit me with a Frankensteiner. And hold it, for like an hour and a half...two hours. That's television. That's PPV."

No wonder he looks so fucking seedy in that photo. He was imagining two hour Frankensteiners.

Bob Backlund has taken a leaf out of Virgil's (probably overpriced) playbook, and is currently selling signed pictures/photos outside of Metlife Stadium

20az5vs.jpg

Sad to see really, I mean I don't blame him trying to make a bit extra money on a busy day like this but it really screams small time seeing a former World Champion like that.