The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Don't take the piss, mate, they're not exactly Hulk Hogan. Is Robinson that referee that used to dress up as Ric Flair in WCW?

Very surprised that you didn't recognise Goldust. Does modern wrestling mean so little to you?

I watched Raw this week. The pic just didn't click as Goldust with me.

Easy mistake to make, just try a bit harder next time.

• Moderators

Nitro Party Package

b180768f53555ab6a350944d674ebe1a.jpg

$30 (£15 at the time?) for a 4pm until ? all you can drink beer, on the beach front and the last ever Nitro!!

Can you imagine!!!

Surely at that point youd need all the beer you could get in order to get through it

WCW produced decent TV in 2001.

We shouldn't have to try hard, should we? We should be able to look at this thread, slackjawed and wearing our dunce hats, breathing through our stupid mouths while expecting every other cunt to do the work for us instead of us having to go through the synapse wear and tear of remembering people we saw on television a couple of days prior.

• Paid Members

We shouldn't have to try hard, should we? We should be able to look at this thread, slackjawed and wearing our dunce hats, breathing through our stupid mouths while expecting every other cunt to do the work for us instead of us having to go through the synapse wear and tear of remembering people we saw on television a couple of days prior.

Oooohhhh, hark at her. Aunt Flo visiting?

People always say stuff about Undertaker looking wrecked when real life photos of him pop up, but I think he looks loads better as a grey-haired normal bloke than the "draq queen OAP trying too hard" look he turns up to WrestleMania with. He's turned up on a fair few WWE things lately doing interviews, but I think they're all from the same session. And they might all be about Triple H, come to think of it. Hopefully Austin sorts out meeting Taker for a two or three parter interview soon. I'd hate for Jericho to get him as an exclusive.

"So then Vince McMahon called me..."

"Haha. Yeah."

"...And he said we've got this old west gravedigger idea for you..."

"Haha. Yeah. Haha. It's always cool when WWE hires guys like us, who have longevity and are the greatest wrestlers of all time."

• Paid Members

People always say stuff about Undertaker looking wrecked when real life photos of him pop up, but I think he looks loads better as a grey-haired normal bloke than the "draq queen OAP trying too hard" look he turns up to WrestleMania with.

Agree, I think he looks decent for a man of his age. Be nice to see more of him.

Hopefully Austin sorts out meeting Taker for a two or three parter interview soon. I'd hate for Jericho to get him as an exclusive.

"So then Vince McMahon called me..."

"Haha. Yeah."

"...And he said we've got this old west gravedigger idea for you..."

"Haha. Yeah. Haha. It's always cool when WWE hires guys like us, who have longevity and are the greatest wrestlers of all time."

Fabulous. You are Jericho, right?

• Paid Members

Loki suspended - no captions for fucking photos again.

Are you serious?  :laugh:

The power went to Chest's head ages ago. Sometimes it's funny and deserved when he cracks down on stuff, some times it's pathetic and ridiculous like this time.

I did get a laugh out of Pity pretending he didn't know who Goldust was though.

• Moderators

Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously.

Anyway, seeing as you've massively missed the point - every fucker knows who Goldust is. But that picture is so completely unremarkable without the back story it's not even worth posting. Is it that hard to just say 'referee Charles Robinson cut his finger open, here he is having it stitched up'?