The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Fair play to him for getting in better shape, but hasn't he posted similar photos a few times only to have put the weight back on upon returning to TV?

On a related note, is anybody even remotely interested in this Big Show vs Shaq match they're supposed to be doing?

That is the main concern, that he does pile it all back again due to being on the road and what that entails. I know he was drafted to RAW, but when was the last time he was on TV? I honestly can't remember.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least intrigued by the possibility of a match between Show and Shaq, but why do it now? By the time Wrestlemania gets here, Shaq will been retired for 6 years and has a cushy job being a pundit for Inside The NBA. While he was a megastar in his basketball career, is there enough interest in him still to make it work?

When they did the match between Show and Mayweather, he was on top in his prime, whereas Shaq in someways is a nostalgia act, but that's what seems to be a drawing factor for Wrestlemania in recent years.

If it's kept short (10 minutes at the most) and uses a bunch of smoke & mirror tactics, it could work as a novelty in the middle of the show

Big Show v Shaq would have been really good about 6 years ago when they hsd their initial stare down on RAW. Big Show was a regular character and was over, Shaq was still in the public domain etc.

Now we havent seen Big Show for months outside of 1 appearance and Shaq is where he is. Cant see there being any interest in the match at all, waited far too long to do it

• Paid Members

The photobucket app is easy to use if you want to upload any pics.

But for anyone whose not seen it, Show putting in the effort. There's hope for us all yet

EFBFAE81-44D6-4D50-B477-79A49044E34F_zps

Great shape to be in but he looks like a rounded up Bill Bailey. Can't take him seriously.

Its great hes got in this shape but also sad that it took him till his mid 40s and near end of his his career to do it.

Had he done this in the early 00s he could have done serious business.

I agree jeans and a tank top for attire and hed look badass. Always hated the 'big show' moniker as well.