Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still bemused by this thing where he sends them to answer a payphone, which he rings and puts on an accent and tells them to go back and harangue him. If it's a submissive play, it's a fucking weirdly dominant one.

• Moderators

Hello!

"i have got a tiny penis, come up and see it", I would not have thought this was very attractive or stimulating patter, max clifford says

Clifford reveals near death experience after he was almost crushed by 54-stone grizzly bear Hercules, who once appeared in Octopussy

Max clifford says he was nearly killed by hercules the bear on the russell harty show. that's why the bear's picture is on his office wall

Clifford denies 'playing the tiny penis game' with women to persuade them to touch him

max clifford has had his penis measured by a Dr Coxon. he is declining to have a prosecution urologist measure it, court hears

freddie starr bet max clifford he could not get any woman into his office and take revealing pix of her. He lured a traffic warden court hears

Clifford arranged for topless women to greet Morecambe & Wise producer as part of a 'wind up' with Freddie Starr and Lennie Bennett

• 3 weeks later...

Archived