Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

From a reporter in the courtroom.

David Sanderson ‏@dmcstimes 1h

At Max Clifford trial. Apologies for what follows but is developing as crucial part of case. The size of manhood is, allegedly, 2.5ins erect

CourtNewsUK ‏@CourtNewsUK 1h

Max #Clifford manhood described by witness as 'freakishly small' and a 'micro penis'

Collapse

Correction - Clifford's penis was 'no more than two and half inches erect' and 'fairly normal girth' says witness

Another interesting thing about the hilarious small-nob allegations are that his wife must know, one way or the other, if he's guilty. If she's sat in the dock, and every witness is independently saying "Yeah, he kept going on about how small his nob is" or "he took it out and it was like Warwick Davies's thumb" it's not like she's never seen his cock before, or presumably, if he is into that, giggled at his little winkle while he spaffs across the marital duvet.

• Paid Members
Hah!

I got really inordinately excited when I saw this thread had been updated by you.. This is all fantastic.

Even though I already saw the news when Matrix tweeted it this morning, I still waiting for Woy to update the thread.

• Moderators
Jurors in #Clifford can't contain their laughter when witness says Clifford had 'huge penis' but adds that she had a 'small mouth'

Oh dear. Max Clifford jury sent out in fits of giggles following some evidence. Return after 2 minute giggle break

Judge Anthony Leonard QC to jurors: 'I know it is a big ask but can I ask you to settle down and remember where you are' #Clifford

Well endowed, small mouth: why not scream for help during the incident; it would have been muffled sounding like fhleeeurggggh, witness says

• Paid Members

Amazing. Just wow.

EDIT: Isn't saying the victim had a small mouth basically admitting the crime? How would you know a penis to mouth ratio without taking part in the act?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived