Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

King Arthur couldn't pull me out of her.

Now, I'm not a small man, and I've never had any complaints in the bedroom area.

I've always been a giving, vigorous, experimental and open lover...but I know for a fact - and I say this without ego, vanity or prejudice - that Sasha Banks would laugh at my best.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

King Arthur couldn't pull me out of her.

Fabulous. The fact I initially mis-read it as "Kurt Angle" was better still.

WWE Facebook pages really do attract the most cretinous idiots, don't they? If it isn't all the "ROMAN RENS IS REAL WWE CHAPION BILIV THAT!" comments, it's full of hijack threats.

I just read the following on one of their posts: "If you don't turn Reigns heel, we will continue to boo him!"

So let me get this straight, you're going to boo if WWE do not give you the oppotunity to boo? Imbeciles!

Yeah, it's pretty mad. The only comments I've ever seen on WWE's Facebook posts are third-world kids who think it's real, and British/American kids who blindly follow every generic Internet wrestling fan consensus opinion. I don't know if there's no middle ground or if it just gets lost in there. Every WWE post seems to get thousands of comments.