Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Hundreds of people have left WWE and have come back, If he was wrestling Lesner on big money, I doubt Michael Hayes or anybody else would say anything.

If Lashley got a big deal, I doubt he would give a shit as well

I wasn't actually dissing the idea (even though I am not convinced Lesnar/Lashley would draw at all). It was a genuine question...

• Paid Members

Don't assume anything that happens in MMA makes any difference to anyone as a drawing card if they aren't already a big deal in pro wrestling. There are plenty of us that don't give a shit about MMA.

Oliver Humperdink was a load of shite wasnt he? I know he managed BBB and Wonderful as a face in 87. (Orndorf was terrible in this role). Then Humperdink was Big Daddy Dink with the Freebirds in early 90s and was also terrible. How did he get these gigs? Bad look, bad talker. On a superstars in 87 he says to OMGang 'to be the man you gotta beat the man'. Jesse always tore him to shreads on commentary.

Brady Boone is the best wwf jobber ever!

Edited by Porkchopcash

This was the last thing I read, Meltzer a couple of weeks back:

The other big question revolves around Bryan. At last word, he and WWE were awaiting the results of a third doctor’s opinion on whether he could return after Dr. Joseph Maroon, the WWE’s head of medical, ruled that due to his number of concussions, he shouldn’t wrestle again. However, Bryan got an Arizona Cardinals doctor who tested him, and his brain tested above average for his age, and that doctor gave him clearance. If that testing has been completed, the results are being kept secret, although they may be back as one source said Vince McMahon is going back-and-forth on the subject. If he can return, and the plan is to make Reigns the babyface star in 2016, it would be a huge mistake to bring him back before the Royal Rumble, unless the plan is to have him win the Rumble and challenge for the title. Anything else and it’ll create the same environment over the past two years where the company has made plans for a top babyface to headline the show, only for the crowd to ruin those plans because the choice wasn’t Bryan.

I think as soon as Bryan's fit he's winning the Rumble. His name is synonymous with the Rumble now, for the wrong reasons. I can see no other option, if he does come back, than have him finally win it. Fans will shit on it until he does, IMO.

• Paid Members

Didn’t know whether to post this in the random photos thread or this one…

Just seen an advert on the WWE home page for WrestleMania 32 with the following graphic. Check out Undertaker’s hairline! Some serious Photoshop-ing’s been going on there!

WM-tickets.jpg

Also, things are pretty dire in WWE land when Kofi Kingston’s being used as key talent in advertisement materials for the biggest show of the year!

Edited by Your Fight Site

Ta, Pitcos. Wonder if he'll leave WWE to wrestle his own schedule, if they tell him he's never wrestling for them?

He said in an interview recently that if the third doctor told him no, he'd listen to it because he's got his family to think about rather than just going off doing head drops and workrates for his own amusement. But he also says in interviews that he's going loopy not being able to wrestle because it's his only real outlet. In his book, he says his career wasn't worth all the stuff he's sacrificed. 

Also, things are pretty dire in WWE land when Kofi Kingston’s being used as key talent in advertisement materials for the biggest show of the year!

Not really. They have to put "one of them" on these ticket-sale group posters for box-ticking reasons, and Kofi's been the most entertaining out of everyone on that poster this year anyway.

WWE-Wrestlemania-31-2015-Poster-2.jpg

WWE-Wrestlemania-31-2015-Poster.jpg

1467298_725541754140987_1901208474_n.jpg

20130805_EP_LIGHT_WM30-Travel-Packages_H