Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

The number draw has never made logical sense or sounded like a fair system if it was real.

Why not? It's just like a cup draw. Man united getting chelsea would be like drawing #1. Man utd drawing Cambridge would be like getting 29...oh wait

• Paid Members

The number draw has never made logical sense or sounded like a fair system if it was real.

Explain, please, what would make more logical sense or be a fairer system than the wrestlers drawing their numbers at random?

• Paid Members

I think he ended up working a few shows though, tagging with Bret against Owen and the Bulldog until Davey Boy signed with the WWF around Summerslam of that year.

Bruce seconded Bret to the ring in singles matches against Owen on house shows in the weeks preceding SummerSlam, but he didn't get in the ring himself.

• Paid Members

I think he ended up working a few shows though, tagging with Bret against Owen and the Bulldog until Davey Boy signed with the WWF around Summerslam of that year.

Bruce seconded Bret to the ring in singles matches against Owen on house shows in the weeks preceding SummerSlam, but he didn't get in the ring himself.

With Jack Lanza addressing him as "the school teacher" when going over the match. Bruce had negative respect in the locker room. Guarantee if Bret didnt replace him, someone else would have. The idea of Bruce vs Bret Hart in a year long program just doesn't compute in my brain. Cant even get a good vision of it in my brain.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay