Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Worst inadvertent spoilers was when I emailed AstroHollywood and mentioned a character in his book being based on Rampage Jackson. He opened it in Gmail, which kindly scanned the contents then added an ad for a PPV replay saying something like "UFC Shocker: Rampage KOs Liddell".

Decided not to watch TLC Live. Just went on my iPod and the WWE app has alerted me with all the spoilers. Fucksake

If you go into your ipod settings there should be a section where you can choose which apps display notifications, turn WWE app off and you won't get them popping up anymore.

• Paid Members

Has R-Truth ever had a good match? He's had solid TV matches but I can't think of him ever pulling out any crackers...or really any type of memorable match at all. The guy was good for about 6 months in 2011 when he first went mental and in the short-lived Awesome Truth...but apart from that I can't think of a more boring wrestler.

I really enjoyed his one minute burst at Survivor Series 2000 against the Radicalz. I believe that is his career highlight. I thought his Capitol Punishment title match with Cena was good fun as well, though.

Everything else is dross.

• Paid Members
I quite like the little angle him,Xavier and Brodus have going.Reminds me of the shite attitude era lower midcard storylines.

That's how far Royal Albert T-Pot has fallen - you don't even remember him.

Re: the Virgil stuff from a page or two back - I wish he would tweet where and when he was going to be somewhere, because I'd try really hard to make sure I was there too. He shops at the same dollar store as me

tumblr_minpghCAWQ1rs1f4ro2_r1_500.jpg

Has R-Truth ever had a good match? He's had solid TV matches but I can't think of him ever pulling out any crackers...or really any type of memorable match at all. The guy was good for about 6 months in 2011 when he first went mental and in the short-lived Awesome Truth...but apart from that I can't think of a more boring wrestler.

He had a really good match on Main Event this year (July?) with Wade Barrett, like shockingly good considering. Hands down his best match out of the lot that I've seen.

I wonder if WWE will get change the Money in the Bank ppv now that there's only one champion, I would say the importance of MITB case is bigger now with only one belt,

Now would be a good time to put the ladder match back on Wrestlemania, if the card is gonna be stacked with part timers as people hope/think then it would be a good way of getting Ziggler, Del Rio, etc on the card

As for the July PPV a King of the Ring type thing for the Main event of SummerSlam could be good, Slam is seen as there 2nd biggest event so Main eventing it should be a big deal, Reigns plowing through a tournement before facing/beating the Champion could be a great thing for him