Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Was looking through the WWE Annual they have some weird bio's

 

Seth Rollins- Used to wrestle as Tyler Black and once spray painted a belt to signify 'The Black Era'

 

Dean Ambrose- wrestled as Jon Moxley on the independent scene

 

Zeb Colter- this veteran manager is no stranger to the ring as he used to wrestle as Dutch Mantell

 

Not exactly huge kayfabe breaking stuff but considering Brodus Clay is 'the last surviving funkasaraus from planet funk' in his bio, just seems...random

Posted

I overheard two kids in a newsagents yesterday, probably aged 11/12, and they were chatting about who would win the Royal Rumble. Both were confident Ryback was going to win! So not all WWE fans have lost hope in him!

Posted

Anyone seen the WWE Tribute To The Troops special? I like the unique feel and the effort to make a special looking set entrance for the event rather than the generic combination of big screen video walls.

Posted
I thought Arn looked uncomfortable when he was flairs assistant during his co-ownership stint in 2002.

Any backstage skit that Arn was involved with just didn't seem cool, like it should have been.

 

He looked uncomfortable when Austin was pissing curry sauce on him, I know that much. Fucking rotten telly.

Posted
Bought the first issue of the new WWE comic today.

I brought it as well during the week and I agree with most of what you have said about it. The writers (including Mick Foley) can't really seem to decide what comic they are trying to make and it's a mess of ideas (and a mess of a comic really), but it is also strangely entertaining reading.

 

I will probably end up getting the 2nd issue next month, but I am not sure I am expecting much of an improvement from it.

 

Couldn't agree more - first issue is a mess, but I like the idea and the concept. Hopefully this one is just setting up the background and characters and the next few issues it'll really start moving. Beats the early 90's Battlemania comics anyway.

Posted

Thinking that the Wyatts would benefit from a female member. Nice vicious Hillybilly hooker looking broad. If they completely changed her character that Bailey from NXT would be a good fit. It would certainly be a whole new anti-diva thing.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Thinking that the Wyatts would benefit from a female member. Nice vicious Hillybilly hooker looking broad. If they completely changed her character that Bailey from NXT would be a good fit. It would certainly be a whole new anti-diva thing.

 

A big beast of a woman, preferably someone who can work, possibly called Abigail

Posted
Does anyone know the exact material that is used to produce bret hart shades, the shiny pink shit?

Have a look on his website, he sells them

  • Paid Members
Posted
Does anyone know the exact material that is used to produce bret hart shades, the shiny pink shit?

Have a look on his website, he sells them

 

I have, the store section just describes them as reflective pink lense. I'm trying to find out what the actual material is and if its possible to buy sheets of it. I'm making something at the moment and the material in question would be useful.

Posted
Does anyone know the exact material that is used to produce bret hart shades, the shiny pink shit?

Have a look on his website, he sells them

 

I have, the store section just describes them as reflective pink lense. I'm trying to find out what the actual material is and if its possible to buy sheets of it. I'm making something at the moment and the material in question would be useful.

Just looked mine out, all it's says is scratch resistant mylar coating. No other details sorry

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...