Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I saw a trailer for that Amy Winehouse documentary today, and suddenly remembered the stories about her being a massive wrestling fan, with Bryan Alvarez even admitting she was a subscriber to F4W.

That's got to be one of the weirdest stories about a celebrity fan, surely?

• Paid Members

I saw a trailer for that Amy Winehouse documentary today, and suddenly remembered the stories about her being a massive wrestling fan, with Bryan Alvarez even admitting she was a subscriber to F4W.

That's got to be one of the weirdest stories about a celebrity fan, surely?

No more weird than the notion of the Queen settling down with her corgis to watch World of Sport.

• Paid Members

I'd love to have seen a Vader vs Roddy Piper match. I can see how it would happen in my brain. Roddy with that crazy "getting his ass handed to him" selling and Vader beating him down a lot. It would be great. Especially in 1996.

• Paid Members

Probably better for the Lucha thread, but in case anyone misses it, its Lucha Undergrounds season finale tonight. Their WrestleMania of sorts. Its got Alberto vs John Morrison, a big cluster fuck of a 7 man. ALSO the return to the ring of Vampiro. Which probably doesnt sound like much, but just watch the trailer for tonights show. Its just amazing.