UKFF CD Swap

Tommy!

• Paid Members
Y'all want this shit done soon or do you want it done well?

I could rush something out before I disappear on holiday, but if I've got another week the cd will be much better.

I'd argue that quality takes priority here, chances are that people will still be getting their CDs for the next two weeks or so I don't see the issue in having to wait.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've received mine and know mine's been received. Notes for a review have been written but will be typed up later as a combination of the heat and a night spent "sleeping" on the world's most hatefull sofa have left me in no mood for word processing.

• Paid Members

If its worth doing its worth doing well.

I'll not take a hard and fast stance on this. I'll just start putting feelers out end of the week because there's some people who haven't posted in here at all and some who were old/regular faces who don't post a great deal any more so I'm inclined to keep on top of who's doing what so we don't get to September and find some one's still waiting.

• Paid Members

So if we're still bothering with Round 2, do the successful couples get paired up, and do people who got shafted get 2 CDs?

I haven't received a disk yet so I'm assuming my sender is taking the extra care on it, which is all good by me. Looking back on the playlist I put together, I wish I'd have taken a bit more time. I played it a little safe as I wanted to get it out before I went away tomorrow. Don't know who I sent it too, but hopefully they got it by now.

Same for me.

I've been away a bit with work, so I probably rushed mine a tad too as Ididn't want to let anyone down. Not sure if its been received yet though.

Not got mine yet though, so hopefully it will be some masterpiece that one of you is concocting.

• Paid Members
So if we're still bothering with Round 2, do the successful couples get paired up, and do people who got shafted get 2 CDs?

When every one has got some stuff, and the people who put far more into their's than I did are happy and send it out, I'll ask people to opt in and just do the same as I did this time.

As it stands there's quite a few people I've not heard anything of yet.

• Paid Members

Mine is still very much work in progress. I've taken advantage of the Jubilee Weekend though and taken this week off for a 11 day break from work so I am finally making progress. I've very nearly sorted the track listing out, then I've got to work out the running order, once that is done I'll have it burnt to disc and in the post. Hopefully it will be posted by Thursday or Friday at the latest.

• Paid Members

I sent mine out at the start of the week but the recipient hasn't confirmed in this thread if they've had it or not. I'm yet to receive mine, hoping it's because Senior Rockwell is sending mine.

• Awards Moderator

My CD still hasn't been done and I am genuinely sorry for the delay. I finally found time to do it earlier then remembered I lost my entire music collection when my laptop spewed it and my new one won't burn from my iPhone which is where it now all lives. I'll need to spend over a day retrieving the content via some little app I was recommended; when I started to retrieve the songs before, the progress bar was at 0.2% and said there were 31 hours remaining. Fuck that shit.

I'll download the songs I'm going to use and will knock it out by the end of the week. Again, sorry!

Archived