UKFF CD Swap

Tommy!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'll hopefully be updating my list and putting out who we are waiting on some time over this weekend when I'm not working, preparing for an interview on Monday morning or a bit out of it.

I was going to do it when I was back from a day out on Monday but I ending up doing something which drops me to a new low so I never got around to it.

• Paid Members

Right, The below are the people who havn't confirmed they have had a CD and who it is who should have sent them.

So for example

(X) hasn't received from (Y)

(pol_pot_rick) - Mike Castle

seph - Bigfoote

Max Power - Richie

omgmarc - Tommy!

Green - chest rockwell

Bigfoote - ShortOrderCook

Richie - (pol_pot_rick)

The Dart - Frankie Crisp

I know mine was sent within the deadline and I've got proof of postage somewhere, and a total of 6 disc's of mine is out there some where, but I'll knock them back up if omgmarc can confirm one way or the other.

KingOfMetal is waiting on something from his original sender if PC issues get resolved but has had something from me.

Some of those are going to be people who have received (ohh er) but just not said they have despite an e-mail or two.

• Awards Moderator
In that case......

Mine was put in the post earlier. Should be with the recipient tomorrow/Wednesday, depending on whether my admin bitch put it out for the collection in time.

Nothing yet.

Bollocks, sorry! It was definitely sent out last week but I'll burn another copy for you today. I've not saved the CD cover (which was amazing, like) so that will just end up being any old picture I can lay my hands on. Obviously the content of the disc will be the same. Which you'll probably think is shit.

Will be in the post again tonight and I'll send it myself this time.

CD arrived today. I'll have a listen tomorrow.

UPDATE

No traditional track listing, instead a really horrible hard to read load of silliness. No track names in itunes player either. Not a good start.

However, most of the songs are really good, some of which I already have, some of which I already enjoy, but mostly stuff I don't already have and some really good songs. I'll do a full review later.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived