UKFF CD Swap

Tommy!

• Awards Moderator
No traditional track listing, instead a really horrible hard to read load of silliness. No track names in itunes player either. Not a good start.

However, most of the songs are really good, some of which I already have, some of which I already enjoy, but mostly stuff I don't already have and some really good songs. I'll do a full review later.

Yeah, that was shit. Sorry! The original did have an insert with the proper track listing but the second version was hastily printed and cut out as I was up the wall with work and honestly did get chance to include the song listing again. As for the lack of track names, that was down to me losing my full digital music collection so I grabbed them from where I could and converted to mp3. Again, sorry for the shoddy delivery and presentation but hopefully you enjoyed the content which I guess is the main thing. If you didn't, well, at least you got a picture of Darren Ambrose.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've been away recently and still got PC issues, hoping to get my shit together Friday. Apologies again. Got my CDs ready to burn and shiz but can't actually complete that act. Also, seems one of the CDs i received no longer plays after the first play of it, without even getting all the way through. I'll check it out again though on a different player. Sorry for being shit with this.

• Paid Members
If you could keep us abreast of developments ShortOrderCook, I feel a massive fanny for chasing up bigfoote and he's still waiting too.

So's Pol_pot_rick, officially, would be nice to know if the discs at least reached him or not.

never got anything from my original sender, only the one that Tommy! gave me as filler

Might not be me, But my CD burner packed it and Tommy said he would send me one out instead.

In the end mine would have had a theme from the movie Saw.. I had tracks from loads of metal bands which in some way either in lyrics or band named would have been linked with the saw films... I even got some MP3 of quote of films to link them together :(

Sorry about that.

Archived