UKFF CD Swap

Tommy!

• Paid Members

Hello UKFF

As it stands I've not received any negative push on this so as far as I can see its on.

THE UKFF CD SWAP STAGE 1

It's a CD Swap. You send a CD full of songs off to a randomly assigned person and receive one from another randomly assigned person.

But Tommy!, how do I take part I hear you cry. Well its simple.

Send your name and address to ukffswap@yahoo.co.uk before midnight on May 12th 2012.

Please include the forum name you use for organisational purposes however it will not be passed on to keep things more mysterious.

Once applications close I'll randomly mix up the names and send out the allocations on who you need to send the CD to via e-mail.

It really is that simple.

So can any one take part I now hear you cry, well yes with a but.

Given the trouble in the past with people not sending their shit out I'm inclined to make a rule that you need to have been a member for at least 6 month.

You can send more than one CD if want, I don't see how that a problem.

You can include a track list if you like, you can give it a miss, its up to you.

So it's away.

I'll try to keep an updated list on the forum names we get in this post so you know I've received your e-mails.

*Note: neither I, The UKFF, its moderators or any other related 3rd parties condone or endorse any passing of illegal material of any kind through this exchange, any abuse of details provided by participants or any unsavoury behaviour of any kind.

By passing on your details you acknowledge full acceptance of the potential risk of passing your name and address on to some one on a forum, and this forum at that, and accept any risks. In doing so you acknowledge I, the UKFF, its Moderators or any other related 3rd party are in no way liable for your details or any repercussion from taking part.

By taking part you do so at your own risk*

Edit:

SOC Ruling

After the swap and every one has received their CD's I'll do another mix up with those who opt in and you forward on the CD you received on again to a new person.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just so I'm clear, do I get allocated a recipient & then have to knock up a 'mix tape' that I think they'll like, ala Secret Santa or is this just getting a CD from your collection & posting it out?

• Paid Members
Just so I'm clear, do I get allocated a recipient & then have to knock up a 'mix tape' that I think they'll like, ala Secret Santa or is this just getting a CD from your collection & posting it out?

The former, although that could extend to 'music you like and hope the other guy does'.

Saxonsqb still owes me one from 2 years ago. :angry:

• Moderators

The former, although that could extend to 'music you like and hope the other guy does'.

Saxonsqb still owes me one from 2 years ago. :angry:

Just to clarify though, unlike Secret Santa, the idea in the past has been to not know who your cd is going to, and not really being able to plan accordingly. You get given the real name of the person so you (in theory) don't know anything about the person you're making the cd for.

Although, now that the idea has been floated that you try to tailor it to the person, I quite like that.

Tommy - can you confirm what the plan is?

Archived