UKFF CD Swap

Tommy!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My CD will be a tad late as I need to pick up some more blank discs and I'm stuck in work the next two days so probably won't get the chance until Saturday.

• Paid Members

Mine's getting pushed back a few days because while I have a shitload of blank CDs, I appear to have stood on and broken all of my cases. On top of that, our printer isn't yet hooked up to our new wifi so I can't print my *awesome* cover. I'll print it at uni and get it out by the weekend.

• Paid Members

I'd love to put KMC in, because the more the better if nothing else, but I've done all the names and sent them out.If I was to add him now no one would be left to issue to him and for him to send to unless I re-shift the draw and re-email people and I'm not fucking about with all that.

I'd love to put KMC in, because the more the better if nothing else, but I've done all the names and sent them out.If I was to add him now no one would be left to issue to him and for him to send to unless I re-shift the draw and re-email people and I'm not fucking about with all that.

If we're doing the recycling thing, he can always join in at the next round. In fact, I think it might be fun to do just that - keep the thread going and keep trying to get a few other people involved at each stage.

Archived