UKFF CD Swap

Tommy!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Alright... due to me being currently mid-moving and all my shit being in two places, this is not going to be as super-awesome as my previous years' efforts, in that it's not going to be all proper mixes on vinyl and will be a standard compilation of tunes.

They'll still be damn good tunes though.

• Paid Members

My printer issues have been sorted, so I've just run off my cover and a track list to go inside too. It's looking pretty great! Gonna test the CD now and post it tomorrow all being well.

EDIT: It's in the post.

• Paid Members

I'm having issues with my CD burner at work too so I need to do it at home. Was really pissed off when it wouldn't work. I've done some cool artwork for it as well. The artwork's probably better than the actual track listing.

• Paid Members

Got my CD today. Thank you "Raphael" (you little weirdo! ;) ) Currently listening to the 2nd disc of summery goodness which starts with an excerpt from Game of Thrones, no less! Totally loving it and want to sing along to all the tracks.

• Paid Members

Got my disc today, with a nice little hint towards the sender's identity (which I've worked out, but wont announce in case we're forwarding discs on).

Wondering if I should play the disc as a bonus episode of my Desert Island Discs radio show on Tuesday night (Check sig). Then, if we do forward on discs, I can play each subsequent arrival as well.

Archived