NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

I don't think the Roode/Nakamura match was as good as theirĀ first which far exceeded my expectations but it was still decent and it was the right result. Nak to Smackdown this week methinks.

I didn't want Asuka to lose, especially to Ember Moon. I don't think her keeping the title though will keep her purely on NXT. I expect her to debut on Raw tonight or shortly after and remain undefeated for some time. Might hold both titles simultaneously at some point. I'll be buggered if they're keeping her down thereĀ until Summerslam.

Aleister Black reminds me ofĀ CM Punk. I think the debut could have been better but they fucked themselves by putting him in there with Andrade who couldn't really be jobbed out. Too competitive, but, potential.

I like Ohno. If he just wears the basketball jersey untucked with the trunks it's completely fine.

As many have stated, the tag title bout was pretty flawless. And that is Revival done in NXT too I'd imagine. Even though I don't like them that much, it's gotta be their time. Now that Heavy Machinery are in, they could probably spare DIY aswell.

Charly Caruso on the pre-show. Yum yum yum.

Yeah NXT should start bringing out proper jobbers for these debuts. Show him dominating first and then tell a bloody story so they can have a competitive barn burner down the line.Ā 

New titles are all fine, as were the old ones. Don't know why they botheredĀ 

2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As has been already suggested, they probably changed the belts because there is footage out there with one of them with jizz on it. They want to wipe the slate clean and start again.Ā 

Hehe 'wipe'. Thought that was a different belt to the one Asuka's been holding though? I'm sure that's what I heard. Then again maybe that's not common knowledge but cum on NXT women's title obviously is, so I can see why I supposeĀ 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Grecian said:

Not sure if this has been asked elsewhere on this thread, but...

Ā 

Is Nigel McGuinness wearing a Blue Peter badge on his jacket?

Yeah, him and Michael Cole got them after appearing on Blue Peter to promote the WWE UK tournament.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As has been already suggested, they probably changed the belts because there is footage out there with one of them with jizz on it. They want to wipe the slate clean and start again.Ā 

I seen a video a while back and they said it takes about 6 months to make a belt. So I doubt it has anything to do with Paige and is just purely a coincidence. Ā Ā 

12 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I seen a video a while back and they said it takes about 6 months to make a belt. So I doubt it has anything to do with Paige and is just purely a coincidence. Ā Ā 

6 months? Should have gone to Leather By Dan.