NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Samson will be a good mid card heel on one of the shows, Ohno is needed on NXT, presumably to restart his feud with Roode once Nakamura fucks off to one of the main shows after Mania

Ā 

Nakamura is advertised for the NXT tour in June. Unless they're working people to make his call up a surprise?

Ā 

Samson will be a good mid card heel on one of the shows, Ohno is needed on NXT, presumably to restart his feud with Roode once Nakamura fucks off to one of the main shows after Mania

Ā 

Nakamura is advertised for the NXT tour in June. Unless they're working people to make his call up a surprise?

Ā 

Ā 

I heard that ticket sales aren't great so they have drafted him in to help out. I think he could still do the UK NXT dates and be on the main roster too.

That's a weird thing to be annoyed about, but it's not the best Takeover lineup, but probably the best with what they've got. Surprised Ohno doesn't have a match, but will get involved in the title match I'd guess.

I dunno I guess in my head the night before Mania should always be Hall of Fame. It's the perfect event to have leading into Mania the following night.

Ā 

Takeover just gets in the way especially when all they're offering is essentially a one-match card.

There's still only 4 matches isn't there now Andrade v Black is on? And the big SANITY tag will be pre show/the next week on TV right? I wasn't paying that much attention

Hopefully we get a UK title match for a different flavour

Ohno is so fucking shit. I hate that cunt with a passion, if he continues to be featured in NXT I'll give up watching for a it I think. If Nakamura gets called up the only thing that can keep me watching is Roode's entrance music. Not really worth an hour of my time just for that

• Awards Moderator

Poor Drifter. I hope there's plans for him, he's become a favourite. Even if it's just him drifting around outside NXT venues busking, trying to get back in.

Ā 

Ohno looks so shit in that gear. I'd welcome back his baggy vest and pleather trousers from IWA:MS over the tight top and gut with cellulite legs.

Why is everyone slating Ohno now for his physique when it didn't matter to us when he was tearing it up on the indies for the last few years.

To us? I have hated his physique ever since he started piling on the pounds.

Ā 

He looks like a sack of shit.

Why is everyone slating Ohno now for his physique when it didn't matter to us when he was tearing it up on the indies for the last few years.

Ā 

You have this place confused with somewhere else, his shit look has been critiqued to death.

Despite his look, he's still working the same tech-heavy floppy-armed style he was before he was obese. He hasn't altered his look to his work or his work to his look. If he wants to eat like a pig and chain wrestle for hours, he can go back to any Indy wrestling school and not gas out in an NXT ring.

• Paid Members

I've never really been a fan at any point in his career, but I honestly think Ohno would look decent in a proper singlet.

Ā 

Failing that, what he's wearing now but with a proper slightly baggy basketball jersey, not tucked in, would be an immense improvement.

I'm not slating his physique. Unless you're like, Bastion Booger or something I don't care if a guy has a bit of a tum

I'm slating his gear cos it's shit and only accentuates what he's presumably trying to cover up

Ā 

Hadn't he been just wrestling in trunks on the indies? That would genuinely be better in my book.

• Paid Members

Ā 

I'm not slating his physique. Unless you're like, Bastion Booger or something I don't care if a guy has a bit of a tum

I'm slating his gear cos it's shit and only accentuates what he's presumably trying to cover up

Ā 

Hadn't he been just wrestling in trunks on the indies? That would genuinely be better in my book.

Ā 

Ā 

At least with people like Booger, it's part of the gimmick. Earthquake and Yokozuna were fat fucks, but they were meant to be. Ohno and the likes of Owens are fat and pretending not to be.