NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

26 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I was gutted they changed Ailyah's theme music, her old song was annoying but stuck in my head after a while and suited her character more I think.

Aliyah's drum and bass one? If so I agree with you, we need more of it in pro wrestling. 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members
On 06/04/2017 at 10:26 AM, sj5522 said:

Heavy Machinery fucking ruuuule too

That they do. Always love a tag team of big bastards throwing people around.

That new finisher is wonderful.

Really enjoyed this weeks episode.

Aleistar Black has a decent entrance, but we were given nothing to say about his in-ring potential. I didn't think much to him when he showed for that bonus match at the UK Tournament and his match against Almas at Takeover was ok but not spectacular, so the jury is still very much out on him.

Dylan Miley (spelling?)- MORE OF THIS GUY PLEASE! Absolute animal, looks to be around 350lbs, which is a nice change from the midgets they normally go mental for. I could get used to him chucking 200lb internet favourites about. Book him against Itami as his first match back. Would give a great David v Goliath visual and have Dylan give Hideo an absolute pasting. Gets him over as s monster heel by beating a net favourite straight from the off.

Ember Moon on the verge of tears about losing to Asuka was a bit backwards. Be mad that Asuka cheated to win, don't start blubbing about it.

Drew McIntyre and Oney Lorcan then decided to knock seven shades of shit of each other, and it was fucking great. I've usually no time for Lorcan at all, he's just another guy with Internet points, but this was good stuff.

"1...2...SWEEEET!" - gas them all

Classy send off for Nakamura, even if he did start to pander to the Full Sail Freeloaders a bit too much towards the end

Edited by WyattSheepMask

That McIntyre/Lorcan match was fucking fantastic!!!! As 5 minute matches go this was up there, that looked like a real fight, not pissing about with choreography or synchronised flips, could have taken place down my local jubilee club that scrap. Getting McIntyre on board is a stroke of genius, he was terrific in TNA last year, he looks the absolute business and can talk, great coup for NXT. Please at some point on the main roster give me Drew vs Nakamura.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser