NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Has anyone watched the promo classes that were/are on YouTube? It's been a while since I've seen it but Alexa bliss plays what I assumed was a take on Earls wife from my name is Earl. Definitely worth checking out.

There's also a Solomon crowe one which If I remember rightly is better than anything he's done since debuting. At least gives the hacker character a bit of depth instead of just coming out to shit music looking like sami callihan

Edited by rollthedice

• Paid Members

Wonder if it'll be a multiwoman match at Takeover.  I can't see them doing Bayley vs. Asuka just yet.

Bayley vs. Nia Jax and Asuka vs. Eva Marie maybe.

Wouldn't do that second match anytime soon. Neither should be losing at this point.

They are doing that match at Full Sail...tonight

Wow, quite surprised by that.

Maybe the timing but Full Sail is definitely the place to do the match. The virgins' reaction to Eva Marie almost makes them worthwhile.

• Paid Members

Has anyone watched the promo classes that were/are on YouTube? It's been a while since I've seen it but Alexa bliss plays what I assumed was a take on Earls wife from my name is Earl. Definitely worth checking out.

There's also a Solomon crowe one which If I remember rightly is better than anything he's done since debuting. At least gives the hacker character a bit of depth instead of just coming out to shit music looking like sami callihan

Link?

Shows how effective Eva Marie's promo was on this week's show.

She only said two lines, one of which was "I'm facing you for the Title next week" and some people on here didn't notice!

To be fair that might just be because I am stupid.

• Paid Members

Solomon Crowe/Sami Callihan has always been shite. In NXT he just looked ridiculous and had no chance on the main shows. He might have made a good manager but as a wrestler he was an orange midget with shit hair and the world's worst finisher.