It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
WWE wouldn't bother putting viral videos up with Finlay being the big surprise. It'd be more of a letdown than if it was the return of Palmer Cannon.

I'd fucking mark out like a bitch if it was Palmer Cannon.

Batista was awesome, I always liked him and I'd love to see him back.

But it's probably 'Taker..... Or Kizarny.

Breaking News from Pwinsider.com:

Despite rumors to the contrary, the cryptic promos airing for January 2012 are meant for Chris Jericho as of this writing.

News came out last week that talks fell through between WWE and Jericho but they are still ongoing as of right now. Also, Jericho recently said he would never wrestle for WWE again and when asked what he would be doing in January, he responded "Working in Hawaii". That's likely a cover-up.

Word is that the deal between WWE and Jericho is not done yet but Vince McMahon wanted to get it out there now. Obviously Vince McMahon feels a deal will be made. WWE officials want Jericho on the RAW brand to help boost ratings.

If this is true and it ends up being Jericho, then I have to say I'm disappointed. I'm a Jericho fan, but I haven't really enjoyed any of his recent single's stuff since the feud with Rey Mysterio in summer 2009. That was all down to the matches alone as well, the last storyline he's had that I have enjoyed at all was the 2008 Shawn Michaels one. It's The Undertaker that I want back as soon as possible, the thought of Jericho back doesn't excite me at all :/

i think for his last Wrestlemania, the Undertaker should actually do a streak, English football style. Give the crowd a laugh before he goes. Leg it down the ramp starkers, around the ring & back again, Benny Hill style, with security chasing him.

• Paid Members
It would make sense if it was Jericho, taking back what is his. Meaning "The best in the world" status from WWE Champion CM Punk.

Christ, it is like Sting all over again.

Why would the vignette be in the style of a creepy horror film? Jericho is about flash, this doesn't fit his character at all.

It would make sense if it was Jericho, taking back what is his. Meaning "The best in the world" status from WWE Champion CM Punk.

Why would the vignette be in the style of a creepy horror film? Jericho is about flash, this doesn't fit his character at all.

I was thinking the same thing..too creepy for a Jericho promo

So, we've whittled it down to one of the following:

Undertaker

Sting

Bobby Roode

Bossman

Jericho

Mordecai

Gobbledygooker

Vince McMahon

X-Pac

Brodus Clay

Batista

What... what is it was ALL of them? A super-stable?

• Paid Members

Reported.

So, we've whittled it down to one of the following:

Undertaker

Sting

Bobby Roode

Bossman

Jericho

Mordecai

Gobbledygooker

Vince McMahon

X-Pac

Brodus Clay

Batista

That stable has everything that I need from professional wrestling.

They would make it creepy so people thought it was Taker, they could then surprise everyone with Jericho.

Archived