It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Or, in the video, you can See Things In it that might Not be as they seem when you first take a Gander at it.

Hang on, that looks suspiciously like the bridge Bobby Roode was feeding ducks off...

Holy shit!

• Paid Members

Its taker. Clearly it's Taker, unless it's some kind of new character, but that would negate the familiar force comment. Presuming it is, I'm also going under the reasoning it's Barrett vs Taker at mania, it was supposedly the plan for last year before they decided it lacked a big feel match, they're building Barrett strong , and the nexus were part of that whole buried alive fiasco last year, led by Barrett. I could be wrong, probably am, pure speculation on my part, but I think that actually might work quite well as a decent feud.

But it's probably Sting anyway.

• Paid Members
Its taker. Clearly it's Taker, unless it's some kind of new character, but that would negate the familiar force comment. Presuming it is, I'm also going under the reasoning it's Barrett vs Taker at mania, it was supposedly the plan for last year before they decided it lacked a big feel match, they're building Barrett strong , and the nexus were part of that whole buried alive fiasco last year, led by Barrett. I could be wrong, probably am, pure speculation on my part, but I think that actually might work quite well as a decent feud.

But it's probably Sting anyway.

Just like last time

Sorry, but to add to earlier speculation it's clearly a Boy on his Own in a School room, Scribbling Madly on A Notepad.

BOSSMAN. It's so clear.

It can't be anyone else can it?

This is a decade in the making. Vince wanted you to think he was gone for good but he had this under wraps for years.

Archived