It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

Stop fighting against 2003s internet fans!

2011s are as bad. There's still pratts on here saying "Former ROH star CM Punk can bury everyone, but Evil HHH can't." And it wasn't that long ago that they were screaming that Young New Guy Sheamus didn't deserve to be pushed until he'd beaten a Briscoe brother, or that Miz shouldn't be WWE champion because he's never gone an hour with Kevin Steen (or some other frivolous reason tantamount to that).

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2011s are as bad. There's still pratts on here saying "Former ROH star CM Punk can bury everyone, but Evil HHH can't." And it wasn't that long ago that they were screaming that Young New Guy Sheamus didn't deserve to be pushed until he'd beaten a Briscoe brother, or that Miz shouldn't be WWE champion because he's never gone an hour with Kevin Steen (or some other frivolous reason tantamount to that).

yawn.png

• Paid Members

I'm sure you've said before that you were one of those in 2003 and that's one of the reasons why you slate that kind so much, because you look back and think 'what a prat i was'.

It has gotten pretty tedious.

Ontopic - I do rather enjoy these sort of cryptic vignettes. It's hard to imagine it's anyone but Undertaker with the tone of the video, although in saying that i don't think it really does match the tone of the direction his character was taking when he was last around. Hope there's more vids to come and they throw up more questions.

Everyone moans that these videos are always Undertaker but even so, i always, always love his little re-introduction promo vids.

I'm sure you've said before that you were one of those in 2003 and that's one of the reasons why you slate that kind so much, because you look back and think 'what a prat i was'.

Partly, but it's mainly because I look at them now and think "what a prat they is" (albeit in a more grammatically correct phrase). It's nicely summarised here, although I was a year or so behind glorious NEWM: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124578...t&p=2494840

It has gotten pretty tedious.

Considering you think John Morrison's a decent promo guy, I'll not really take your opinions on tedious verbiage to heart. Unless you include dirty photos of the beautiful famous women you've shagged, in which case I will take your criticism on board and let it eat away at my bilious little soul with the million other regrets and demons that torment me.

Besides, I don't say these things thinking they're going to make the Dirty Eddies and ajmcstyles' of the world bounce with happy excitement. I say them because I find the "Cena sux n HHH buries all the young talent" stuff tedious. And to make the good boys laugh. And because PowerSlam wouldn't accurately print it if I emailed rebuttals to them. And because I'm too much of a coward to seek proper therapy, obviously. That's the main one.

Ontopic - I do rather enjoy these sort of cryptic vignettes. It's hard to imagine it's anyone but Undertaker with the tone of the video, although in saying that i don't think it really does match the tone of the direction his character was taking when he was last around.

How do you mean the direction he was taking? The hints at him being past it and needing to be stretchered off?

• Paid Members
Considering you think John Morrison's a decent promo guy, I'll not really take your opinions on tedious verbiage to heart.

Do i? I've always felt he could potentially be decent. That's based purely on some skits he did when he was Nitro and some when he was part of Miz and Morrison playing a role that i think compliments him much more than the one he's had the last couple of years, where he seemed a great deal more confident and comfortable and was highly entertaining in the process.

Ontopic - I do rather enjoy these sort of cryptic vignettes. It's hard to imagine it's anyone but Undertaker with the tone of the video, although in saying that i don't think it really does match the tone of the direction his character was taking when he was last around.

How do you mean the direction he was taking? The hints at him being past it and needing to be stretchered off?

I guess. The Last Outlaw shiz. All had the feeling more of the old grizzled/Western/Clint Eastwood aspects of his character and moving away from the creepy, spooky stuff.

On the other thing, i find those things you find tedious, tedious as well. But Eddies got a point, you do seem to bring those things up just for the sake of it, when there's no reason to bring it up other than to bait.

I guess. The Last Outlaw shiz. All had the feeling more of the old grizzled/Western/Clint Eastwood aspects of his character and moving away from the creepy, spooky stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd prefer it if they did stick to that tone than the magic powers. And to be fair, even if they do a spooky video build-up to his return, he still might stick with the grizzled legend thing when he does come back. I really hope he does. I bet he'll teleport into a fucking coffin at some point though.

On the other thing, i find those things you find tedious, tedious as well. But Eddies got a point, you do seem to bring those things up just for the sake of it, when there's no reason to bring it up other than to bait.

According to Eddie, the people and opinions I mock don't exist, so they could never be baited. To paraphrase Undertaker, you can't troll what is already dead.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd prefer it if they did stick to that tone than the magic powers. And to be fair, even if they do a spooky video build-up to his return, he still might stick with the grizzled legend thing when he does come back. I really hope he does. I bet he'll teleport into a fucking coffin at some point though.

According to Eddie, the people and opinions I mock don't exist, so they could never be baited. To paraphrase Undertaker, you can't troll what is already dead.

Oh, they exist alright, but there are very few of them on here.

No-one in this thread had mentioned anything that should have set off your Fapper Spidey-Senses though, you just decided to make mocking comments on a matter that no-one had even mentioned. It's become a bit of a broken record situation.

Back on the topic of The Undertaker; I just hope he comes out to Johnny Cash again.

Thats all Pity talks about. Every post gets turn into a rant about internet fans. It's quite sad.

Back on the topic of The Undertaker; I just hope he comes out to Johnny Cash again.

Agreed, that tune suited him big time.

• Paid Members

Do you think so, Mo? I thought it became tedious pretty quickly during his entrance. Didn't create the atmosphere that his usually entrance did, for me.

Do you think so, Mo? I thought it became tedious pretty quickly during his entrance. Didn't create the atmosphere that his usually entrance did, for me.

I liked it. The drum beat went along with his slow walk down the aisle. I like Johnny Cash but, so maybe i'm biased.

• Paid Members
As an aside, how much does Undi have left in the tank?

With injuries taking their toll (albeit it he does enjoy a light schedule)

Do you think it could well be a last hurrah 20-0, call it day on the biggest stage..

I just don't want to see him do that dive over the top rope again. I couldn't take seeing another one of those. I was convinced this year that he was going to kill himself.

• Paid Members
Thats all Pity talks about. Every post gets turn into a rant about internet fans. It's quite sad.

Every post of yours ends in you calling someone a bellend, bawbag, wanker, little girl, bellend (again) or mong.

It's quite sad.

Archived