It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

I haven't heard much about Sheffield lately, is he cleared to come back. the guy looked awesome during the initial nexus run and he was quite enjoyable on NXT. It does seem a bit of a long shot, but like i said before it would be nice to see them put this kind of effort into someone who isnt an established name.

The only thing that makes me doubt for even a second that is Taker is the static in the Twitter display...seems a bit techy for the Deadman to be covertly sending url's.

Yeah that seems very Jericho to me more so when he came back the 2nd time. Thing is Jericho has done a good job of changing his gimmick over time and has stayed fresh, but the date and the hacking seems very Y2J'ish.

That line in the 2nd video "To claim what others have taken", Jericho is always banging on about people stealing his moves and gimmicks on twitter. I'm still going to put my money on decent odds it'll be him.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Read elsewhere that someone noticed this Line in the Lyrics of the Fozzy song Wormword

The day of Judgment has arrived

Only the blessed shall survive

The second coming of Jesus Christ

Returning like a thief in the night

The Thief line now has me thinking its might be Jericho.

The 2nd one deffo has a more creepy side to it, I don't think it feels like your typical Undertaker video though, im wondering whats the significance of the girl showing up as well. Hmm. I hope it's Jericho and I actually had a theory that maybe him not being in WWE 12 was to not hint at his upcoming return, and he'll be in a DLC pack around February time.

What are the chances of it being a McMahon, coming to take back control of WWE from John Laurinaitis?

Very little surely. Vince was on Raw but a few weeks ago still Chairman of the Board who ousted HHH and gave Laurinaitis his job in the first place. Sure according to storylines it was a "board" decision, but if the CEO of the company really wanted Laurinaitis out, why would he post videos on youtube with little girls and footballs in, or get his daughter, son or wife to do it for him? I think it would be hilarious if Linda spent her spare time making cryptic videos about her being a "thief in the night", but I can't see it being a reality sadly.

What are the chances of it being a McMahon, coming to take back control of WWE from John Laurinaitis?

Very little surely. Vince was on Raw but a few weeks ago still Chairman of the Board who ousted HHH and gave Laurinaitis his job in the first place. Sure according to storylines it was a "board" decision, but if the CEO of the company really wanted Laurinaitis out, why would he post videos on youtube with little girls and footballs in, or get his daughter, son or wife to do it for him? I think it would be hilarious if Linda spent her spare time making cryptic videos about her being a "thief in the night", but I can't see it being a reality sadly.

Well, I've not actually seen either of the two vignettes, but now that you mention it, it does make my question seem a bit silly. This is, however, the bizarre land of WWE where logic and sense do not exist.

Archived