It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the facts.

Monday 2nd January.

2 years ago since Impact and Raw went head-to-head. On a MONDAY. In JANUARY.

2x2-2=2.

It's going to be 2 performers. Bishoff and Hogan to regain Raw and the WWE championship, respectively.

Simple.

On a serious note, I would put money on it being the Undertaker if anybody would like to bet against it?

I have thought all along that this was Shane McMahon (unfortunatly not the first to post the idea) and then the most recent video with the little girl (aka Stephanie) has pretty much confirmed my theory. Mr Larangitus is going to run the company into the ground before the end of the year and then the children will come back to take control of what is rightfully theirs. Hopefully it will just be Shane but with the girl in the video there is a possibility it could be both of them.

Other reasons include the fact that Undertaker doesn't need these hype videos anymore (especially at the same time as a masked Kane is returning......why hype a massive return of a masked Kane only to blow it out of the water with a return of his "better" brother - doesn't make sense)

Jericho aint coming back yet and even if he does it will be as a face, we wont like it, he will become heel and then possibly go touring with Fozzy again.... pointless !!!!

Goldberg..... Join us in 2012 won't You ????

Brock Lesnar...... no reason for cryptic videos just get the big bastard out there kicking some ass !

Brodus Clay or Skip Sheffield... i think even Stevie Wonder can see these videos are hyping someone bigger than them.

Other suggestions include Big Bossman ............................. enough said

2012 is a fresh start, first RAW of 2012 with new owner(s) in charge and a brand new fresh WWE. Shane McMahon (along with new entrance music hopefully) will take control of WWE and take WWE into the future.

***This Message Was Sponsored By The People That Didn't Think It Was Repo Man***

Woo Woo Woo

U Know Its A Stuttering Ric Flair

Look at the facts.

Monday 2nd January.

2 years ago since Impact and Raw went head-to-head. On a MONDAY. In JANUARY.

2x2-2=2.

It's going to be 2 performers. Bishoff and Hogan to regain Raw and the WWE championship, respectively.

Simple.

On a serious note, I would put money on it being the Undertaker if anybody would like to bet against it?

Which one was your serious note? and i think Paddy Power might bet against you as they like making money

He's the reaper of men and the taker of souls. The night is as good a time as any.

Are you high or tired?

Are you high or tired?

Must be high, reading your last post............................................................................

*THIS MESSAGE IS SPONSORED BY SOMEONE WHO DOESNT TALK SHIT*

I posted a general opinion of who i thought the videos might be about and you posted..........

He's the reaper of men and the taker of souls. The night is as good a time as any."

What does that even mean mate, are you joining in the fun by being cryptic aswell

***This Message Was Sponsored By Ian_ISCREWEDhitmanhart***

Woo Woo Woo

I Wish You Knew It

While PWInsider reports that the cryptic WWE videos are for Chris Jericho's return in January, The Wrestling Observer reports that the videos are for the return of The Undertaker. Reports were that WWE means for the videos to be for Jericho but that he has not signed a deal, at last word. Speculation is that they intend for the video to be for Jericho but if things fall through with him, the video can be used for someone else.

Archived