It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be anyone.

Very exciting stuff, nobody beats WWE at this stuff.

here here, but I do hope its either a. not a let down..or b. dont make it too obvious too early if ya get me?

It's Masked Kane, Undertaker or maybe it could even be Lesnar. I have no idea when his contract it up but his fight is next month. Never know.

I hope it's not too obvious, the taker one last year was slightly obvious and dissapointing cause we were expecting Sting.

• Paid Members

This is tired and dull and not like we havent seen it before, it's Takers return.

"Come my people and shut thy doors about thee. For power should come to punish the weak for their inequity. For on the second day of 2012, a familiar force shall arrive to claim what it is his. And it will be the end of the world as you know it."

Spoilered my next comment due it mentioning last nights RAW, although I wouldn't say the content is really spoilerific.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

This is similar style to the last one. The only other possibility is that Kane is supposed to return on 2nd Jan RAW in time for the Rumble, but being as they showed a promo for him later on in the evening on RAW, it's going to be Taker.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I hope it's not too obvious, the taker one last year was slightly obvious and dissapointing cause we were expecting Sting.

If it was obvious, why were you expecting Sting? Wrestling fans love these things being obvious because it really allows them to get their mental illnesses out. The Undertaker one even plainly showed Undertaker, and mongs were tripping over themselves to go "that chin's got a beard, Undertaker's never had a beard so that's Shawn Michaels' chin and he's dressed up as Undertaker. Therefore, it's Sting!"

Archived