It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

As discussed above:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

There is another, more interesting promo on Raw, that is obviously Kane, which removes any doubt that the one in question just might not be the Undertaker. At least with the Kane one there is some mystery about the mask

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who could Undertaker feud with if he were to come back? I can't think of anyone important enough to feud with 'Taker who could handle being buried by him right now.

I'm not the biggest CM Punk fan ever but I think that a Punk/'Taker match at Wrestlemania would be a cracker. I've yet to watch Survivor Series so I'm not sure on the outcome of the Del Rio/Punk match but if Punk wins the title sometime before 'Mania then that could lead to a match for the belt at the event.

The promo video does say that whoever it is will come back to take what is rightfully theirs (or words to that effect), so I'm guessing it could well be the WWE Title.

If a Punk/Taker match were to occur at Wrestlemania, I think there would be as much scope for a classic scenario between these two as there would be between Taker and pretty much anybody else on the roster.

We have to remember that a loss to 'Taker at Wrestlemania does not harm anybody in the slightest, if done correctly.

I fail to get excited by these promos any more, as more often than not it's just Undertakers 1004th return. Nothing new here... Please WWE proove me wrong.

But Undertaker's returns and subsequent story lines running up to Wrestlemania have been some of the highlights in wrestling from the past decade.

I fail to get excited by these promos any more, as more often than not it's just Undertakers 1004th return. Nothing new here... Please WWE proove me wrong.

But Undertaker's returns and subsequent story lines running up to Wrestlemania have been some of the highlights in wrestling from the past decade.

Don't get me wrong, I like when Taker is around, but the return promos for me, are just simply "same old same old" when it comes to the mania run up.

I really want to be prooved wrong and not have this go the predictable way.

Next week it'll be an obscure shot of a hat and trenchcoat.

'Taker's return or not, nobody does these things as well as WWE.

What things? Undertaker return videos? I'm not sure what you mean. There are plenty of companies who use viral marketing more effectively than WWE. And there are only two real wrestling companies, so if you're talking specifically about wrestling, saying "nobody does these things as well as WWE" is just saying "TNA doesn't do these things as well as WWE." Which is very faint praise indeed.

Little observation from the Youtube site.

All the videos at the side of the It Begins video are in a foreign language.

Probably nothing, but is there anything to it? (other than the fact that the upload date was the 21st, and it was put in foreign space so it wasn't discovered before it shoulld have been?)

'Taker's return or not, nobody does these things as well as WWE.

What things? Undertaker return videos? I'm not sure what you mean. There are plenty of companies who use viral marketing more effectively than WWE. And there are only two real wrestling companies, so if you're talking specifically about wrestling, saying "nobody does these things as well as WWE" is just saying "TNA doesn't do these things as well as WWE." Which is very faint praise indeed.

Also, TNA's "Sting returns" videos were arguably better than WWE's "Taker Returns" videos last year.

Why do they ALWAYS have to do it though? It'd be nice one year if Taker just suddenly turned up at the end of a PPV and started throwing people around. It's not like Taker (or anyone) really pops a tv rating nowadays.

Archived