It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big Taker fan either - apart from The Road To Wrestlemania. Like him or not, the Streak is a major draw (if done with the correct opponent), so it should be a pretty decent few months of TV. The last 5 years, Taker's Mania match was been top drawer.

I can't say I'm all that interested, it wasn't that good.

Initially I thought the kid might be the featured 'force' but now I figure all the kid is is a narrative.

Its the return of the Undertaker. I would be pleasantly surprised if it wasn't, but I figure its him.

I never read that thread last year about the cabin vignettes but later found out people banging on about how it was Sting or Shawn Michaels' chin or something. There wasn't one millisecond where I ever doubted it was Undertaker.

With this vignette, the video barely shows anything. We'll find out in the coming weeks. I'll guess it's Undertaker again for now.

It says age 43 on the Youtube profile,who's 43 and is due a comeback?

Or it could signal the beginning of the Daniel Bryan megastreak to Mania,including entering the Rumble at 0,winning and eliminating Big Daddy V,Rikishi and Vader with one hand for the finish.

Archived