It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Don't care what anyone says I love the speculating, and though its prob almost 100% the Undertaker, half the fun is in guessing someone else and the possibilities.

Love Undertaker though, and if it turns out to be him, can't wait to see him back, and i can't wait to see if he'll look different considering there was a pic floating around of him with a shaved head a while back...

Also Kane with a mask is coming back too, yay!

I can't believe someone said they hope Batista comes back. He's been slagged rotten on here despite his 5 star Cena feud 18 months ago.

Fit Finlay I say.

Finlay was fine for wrestling in German tents in the early nineties and World of Sport borefests before that, and he was decent enough in a hardcore division, but he's absolutely terrible for mainstream wrestling in 2012. And WWE wouldn't bother putting viral videos up with Finlay being the big surprise. It'd be more of a letdown than if it was the return of Palmer Cannon. Batista was rubbish for ages as well, like, but the last eight months or so of his WWE run eclipsed anything Finlay's ever dreamed of doing.

• Paid Members
I can't believe someone said they hope Batista comes back. He's been slagged rotten on here despite his 5 star Cena feud 18 months ago.

Fit Finlay I say.

I missed most of the Batista face run but the lad was given some amount of shit to feed off. JBL, Khali, Booker, Kennedy, all men who are known to drag an opponent down, never mind a green one like Batista. When WWE stuck him in there with talented wrestlers (Triple H, 'Taker, Edge etc) he delivered the goods.

Finlay's boring.

Whoever it is returns 1-2-12. ...1-2-3, 1-2-3 Kid, it's obviously X-Pac

As unlikely as that might sound (and I don't for a second think he'll be back, personally), has anyone else noticed how much they've been plugging Waltman on various WWE Twitter feeds in the last week or so? Co-incidence? Never say never...

• Paid Members
I think Batista's class. Better character than anyone in WWE or TNA at the minute. Once he gets back on the gas, I'd love to see him back. They could do with a big money draw to freshen up the main event scene and have a few fresh or old matches to happen.

Batista's heel run was amazing, almost miraculous. You had everything with that. He could have gone out with a whimper, knowing that his contract would soon be up, but he didn't - he decided to go out in a blaze of glory, he did his best ever promo work, had most of his best matches, and even pulled off a comedy cowardly heel effort. He was brilliant.

The only thing is that if they brought him back it would probably be as a face (initially), and I would just want him as a heel again.

Whoever it is returns 1-2-12. ...1-2-3, 1-2-3 Kid, it's obviously X-Pac

As unlikely as that might sound (and I don't for a second think he'll be back, personally), has anyone else noticed how much they've been plugging Waltman on various WWE Twitter feeds in the last week or so? Co-incidence? Never say never...

Well he's been doing some scouting work for FCW and was recently added to the alumni page on wwe.com, so they must be on good terms right now.

Archived