It Begins - Vignette

KingOfMetal

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The Master... and the ruler... of the World!

I fucking wish.

I haven't seen it, but before this thread I saw an article on gerweck.net entitled 'Masked Kane promo aired on Raw', so I naturally assumed the video was going to be an obvious Kane return hype- with him standing there and everything in his old mask. What happens in the video? I can't view videos at work.

I agree though that it's probably Bossman. Plenty of time to start hyping his Rumble win. Plus, this month celebrates the 23rd year anniversary since his first WWE PPV main event, and the 12th year anniversary since his last WWE PPV title shot. It all falls into place.

Ok I'll throw a few names out there not mentioned yet cos I'm bored.

Vince/HHH/Stephanie - 1 of, a combo of 2, or even all 3.

Stone Cold

The Anonymous Raw GM

Mike Adamle!!!!!

All would fit in with the theme of the video.

Or maybe Edge has made a miraculous recovery :-)

Not this crap again, people seeing things that aren't even there, I know most of you lot are just taking the piss, but there are actually people like that on forums, its sting! if you pause at 20seconds you can clearly see the shadow of sting, as said and like before its the fn Undertaker, I'm not hyped because its what you'd expect every year now, not that I hate Undertaker, just these videos, I wonder who Taker will be feuding with for his WM match.

Not this crap again, people seeing things that aren't even there, I know most of you lot are just taking the piss, but there are actually people like that on forums, its sting! if you pause at 20seconds you can clearly see the shadow of sting, as said and like before its the fn Undertaker, I'm not hyped because its what you'd expect every year now, not that I hate Undertaker, just these videos, I wonder who Taker will be feuding with for his WM match.

Exactly my view. Every year its the same old system, with Undertaker hype videos. Why can't taker just show up and demolish someone. Would be far more effective.

I really hope I am wrong though and there's more to it than Taker.

• Paid Members
the video was only posted on youtube, 2nd day of 2012, january.

(Y)outube (2)nd (J)anuary

Or, in the video, you can See Things In it that might Not be as they seem when you first take a Gander at it.

(S)ee (T)hings (I)n (N)ot (G)ander

Exactly my view. Every year its the same old system, with Undertaker hype videos. Why can't taker just show up and demolish someone. Would be far more effective.

I really hope I am wrong though and there's more to it than Taker.

Well I think they do it because they want to get a big rating bump the night he returns, if he is not advertised then many people wouldn't even bother watching RAW, you noticed I say RAW even though Taker is SD! talent, but it would be a waste to bring him back on SD! first.

Archived