The End Of The World Thread

M-Dudz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you going to answer any of the responses to your recent ramblings across the board or continue to spurt nonsense at us?

I direct your attention to your clearing house stuff, now in the Fortean thread, also your "corporatist" post in the General Politics thread.

It seems like a lot of unstable conspiracy theorists, you don't like looking too closely at what you're regurgitating from other sites.

Also... you've used the word "science" in this thread to refer to astrology and calendar theory. I don't think you understand what the word means..

Yes. Science. It's what NOAA do. The sun is made of science stuff.

I think you are confusing astronomy and astrology.

Um, noooo. When in the same post you use NOAA info to support your Mayan calendar nonsense, it's YOU who's confusing the two. One is empirically tested, peer reviewed and one is finger-in-the-air unsubstantiated conjecture. There is no correlation between the two.

How about the Clearnet stuff then? Or the corporatist stuff?

I'd also be interested to know if you've recently changed your medication. You don't strike me as a nice-but-dim Duane type, more of a throthing Keelan type. It's not what you're saying, it's HOW you're saying it.

• Paid Members

Firstly, Fine forget the lizards, i generally mean, "People like you" such as paranoid types who think anything google are saying and/or doing has anything to do with anything.

Google's algorithm's are more sophisticated then you could comprehend son.

Why do you keep mentioning google? Why do they care? Why do you care if they know or not? Google might keep a record or whats trending, but again i dont think they care if its coming or not.

You are clueless on this subject.The sun will not go super nova because it does not have enough mass.The X is your statement is roughly equal to 11. You have the same access to information that I do: NOAA.

I'm aware of how supernova's work, If you read what I wrote you would see i had put "that this will keep happening until the sun goes super nova, which would be in various billions of years"......As in a Time scale thing. Y

es in this case "X" would equal "11" as the phrase "X ammount" would be equal to the ammount that is relevent, so if that number is 11 years.......then well done you. So for you to think i'm saying something else , that is strange.

On a global scale, it's worse money-wise. I learnt that from the mainstream media! This recession is bigger they say.Hyper-inflation is what Germany experienced in the 30's. Don't rule this out from happening again. Do you know what a "reserve currency" is?

On a global scale, no it isnt. America was terrible, with large ammounts of unemployment and homelessness (which would make them bluch in comparision to today). Germany was just about destroyed af the war , currency and looks wise also. They started just printing more money than they actually had , thus the "Over inflation" as you've called it happend. People were paying for loaves of bread with wheel barrows full of notes, as the german currency was worth nothing. I think various museums have "1 million deutschmark notes", as thats how bad it was.

The media will say its bad, because yes it is bad. But during this period of time, the world was about fucked. I think in about everyway possible, everything compared to now and then, is completely different.

Surely given the sheer size of Google, aren't they a corporation anyway, thus shouldn't be given any credence and they are trying to tell you what to think, how to act and what to be scared of?

Strikes me as an alarming contradiction.

It's easy to say stuff like that... as I am also concerned about my own precarious mental condition, please highlight the passages of concern for further discussion.

Was it how I highlighted NOAA as being a good source of space weather information?

Was it how I noted Google as being a top company for spotting trends?

Was it how I doubted the existence of little green men?

Was it how I showed an informed position on the Mayan Calender?

Was it how I rejected talk of 2012 End of the World theory?

Was it how I suggest reading the news to spot for the next war?

Please, do tell what I say that scares people.... I'd like to discuss them freely if possible but all we get is people going "Bollocks!" and "Madness!" and "ALIENS!"... yet I've not spoke of these things in any serious context.

Aaaron, don't waste your energy with the wind-up merchants mate ;)

My perspective of 2012 (without getting into anything technical) Winter Equinox is it's believed to be a transitional point for humanity to evolve to a higher state of being. I suggest what could happen is the parts of the brain we don't use, we we'll be able to use. There's also a good chance nothing will happen on December 21st 2012 and the next stage of human evolution for want of a better word, will continue gradually. There is also the possibility that not everyone will evolve to this next level, thus left behind...

For a good few years we've been building up to this supposed point, and currently we're experiencing the global political awakening. I view 2012 and the build up towards it as positive thing, and that includes the bad things that had to happen along the way, including 9/11, Iraq war etc as they've helped to wake people up, as tragic as they were.

"The powers that be" don't want the majority to evolve to this next level, hence all the bad stuff going on to try and hold humanity down. A 3rd Word War and false flag terrorism are there to hold us back from reaching that point, by being trapped in a state of fear. Being trapped in a state of fear is the thing to avoid, hence the disaster scenarios and threats of alien invasion put out there via the media.

I truly believe there is a shift occurring - it's is a political and spiritual awakening, it's important to keep positive about the changes that might well happen going into 2012 and beyond.

I'd refer people to Andy Thomas' book - Truth Agenda. He's covers 2012 predictions and the current climate very well, presenting the information, as opposing to giving a theory, so you can decide for yourself. Andy is doing a talk in Bournemouth Thursday night, for anyone who's interested in popping along:

24 November 2011, 7pm for 7.30pm start.

‘TRANSFORMING THE GLOBAL AGENDA’: With so much growing belief in conspiracy theories and global deceptions, and concerns about what might transpire in the much-debated year of 2012, how do we ensure that we remain positive? Andy Thomas gives a broad and illuminating overview of the current situation, the key issues, and the possible solutions.

Andy Thomas is prolific speaker who has appeared on many TV programmes including On The Edge (Edge Media – Sky channel 200) and Pineapple Dance Studios (Sky One). He’s also an author, most notably the topic of Crop Circles. His book Truth Agenda, is a highly recommended read for anyone with an open and inquiring mind, delving into the world of the unexplained and conspiracies. Visit Andy’s website to find out more about his work.

www.truthagenda.org

Bournemouth British Constitution Group

Downstairs @Durley Dean Hotel, West Cliff Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5HE

Bmouth BC Group website

My perspective of 2012 (without getting into anything technical) Winter Equinox is it's believed to be a transitional point for humanity to evolve to a higher state of being. I suggest what could happen is the parts of the brain we don't use, we we'll be able to use. There's also a good chance nothing will happen on December 21st 2012 and the next stage of human evolution for want of a better word, will continue gradually. There is also the possibility that not everyone will evolve to this next level, thus left behind...

For a good few years we've been building up to this supposed point, and currently we're experiencing the global political awakening. I view 2012 and the build up towards it as positive thing, and that includes the bad things that had to happen along the way, including 9/11, Iraq war etc as they've helped to wake people up, as tragic as they were.

"The powers that be" don't want the majority to evolve to this next level, hence all the bad stuff going on to try and hold humanity down. A 3rd Word War and false flag terrorism are there to hold us back from reaching that point, by being trapped in a state of fear. Being trapped in a state of fear is the thing to avoid, hence the disaster scenarios and threats of alien invasion put out there via the media.

I truly believe there is a shift occurring - it's is a political and spiritual awakening, it's important to keep positive about the changes that might well happen going into 2012 and beyond.

This needs to be preserved for when nothing inevitably happens next year.

He covered that with "There's also a good chance nothing will happen on December 21st 2012 and the next stage of human evolution for want of a better word, will continue gradually."

Duane is basically the wrestling newsletter writer of conspiracy nutters. "Insiders say Batista may or may not be close to a WWE return."

Archived