Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The last Fire Pro was pretty awful. I loved the one on GBA, but that XBox Live thing isn't even worthy of the Fire Pro name.

I liked it how you could wrestle as your Xbox avatar. It's a good job they had DLC outfits for the WWE games. I got mine a DX one and The Rock's shirt. They also did an avatar animation of your guy with the WWE Championship which was fun. I got that as well.

Funnily enough, I've just found my Game Boy Advance. Have to try hunt that GBA one down.

I imported the PS2 one, as I liked the idea of it, but couldn't really get on with it in the end.

Years later I'm still deleting marketing emails from the Italian website instead of bothering to unsubscribe.

"Annulla l'iscrizione"

Thanks, I'll file this under "Mr.E solved".

I imported the PS2 one, as I liked the idea of it, but couldn't really get on with it in the end.

Years later I'm still deleting marketing emails from the Italian website instead of bothering to unsubscribe.

"Annulla l'iscrizione"

Thanks, I'll file this under "Mr.E solved".

Arrows.

• Awards Moderator

The last Fire Pro was pretty awful. I loved the one on GBA, but that XBox Live thing isn't even worthy of the Fire Pro name.

I liked it how you could wrestle as your Xbox avatar. It's a good job they had DLC outfits for the WWE games. I got mine a DX one and The Rock's shirt. They also did an avatar animation of your guy with the WWE Championship which was fun. I got that as well.

Funnily enough, I've just found my Game Boy Advance. Have to try hunt that GBA one down.

Both GBA ones are great. Emulates well too.

• Paid Members

I loved FPW for GBA, but didn't know it was part of this bigger deal of a series until years later. I just bought it because a mate recommend it and I loved it.

I also bought the PS2 game from Italy. It arrived the afternoon I told JCB to stick their job and aloof attitude up their arse, so it was a nice pick me up to come home to. I too still get e-mails, but it's an account I only use for stuff I need kept of the main account.

Edited by Tommy!

WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate along Trent Seven, Wolfgang, Joseph Conners, Tyson T-Bone, Mark Andrews, James Drake, Dan Moloney, Sam Gradwell, Saxon Huxley, Tucker, Jordan Devlin and Pete Dunne have been announced for main roster live events on the UK Tour in May working the following SmackDown Live! events:

* May 4th-Glasgow: (Bate, Seven and Wolfgang vs. Dunne, T-Bone and Conners)

* May 11th-Sheffield: (Bate, Seven and Gradwell vs. Dunne, Conners and Drake)

* May 12th-Newcastle: (Bate, Seven and Huxley vs. Dunne, Conners and Drake)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate along Trent Seven, Wolfgang, Joseph Conners, Tyson T-Bone, Mark Andrews, James Drake, Dan Moloney, Sam Gradwell, Saxon Huxley, Tucker, Jordan Devlin and Pete Dunne have been announced for main roster live events on the UK Tour in May working the following SmackDown Live! events:

* May 4th-Glasgow: (Bate, Seven and Wolfgang vs. Dunne, T-Bone and Conners)

* May 11th-Sheffield: (Bate, Seven and Gradwell vs. Dunne, Conners and Drake)

* May 12th-Newcastle: (Bate, Seven and Huxley vs. Dunne, Conners and Drake)

Kinda full circle back to the original UK tours in 1989 and 1991 when they had to do UK guys in six mans because the Home Office still treated wrestling as a sport and wouldn't let you bring in a load of foreigners on working visas for a "tournament" unless you had some British athletes in it.

I'd assume this time they won't make them change in a broom cupboard though.