Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

According to f4wonline.com's daily update, Enzo Amore injured his knee on the Los Angeles house show at the end of December, so he'll likely be doing the stuff in the wheelchair for another while yet.

Edited by WeeAl

According to f4wonline.com's daily update, Enzo Amore injured his knee on the Los Angeles house show at the end of December, so he'll likely be doing the stuff in the wheelchair for another while yet.

He stole Bowler's gimmick ... 

• Paid Members

He stole Bowler's gimmick ...

I'm guessing this has popped up a few pages back and I haven't noticed then?

• Paid Members

Drax Shadow, the honourary WWE superstar, has passed away, I'm reading on social media; I think he'll get the Warrior Award despite the fact it really should be going to Trav's memory.

Christ, I'm sure he only went into the hospice over the weekend (from something I read), thought he may have had a little more time left. While I do expect him to get the Warrior award, do you think WWE would go out of their way to get Cody back for one night to present the award? I'm sure Stardust was his favourite wrestler.

Drax Shadow, the honourary WWE superstar, has passed away, I'm reading on social media; I think he'll get the Warrior Award despite the fact it really should be going to Trav's memory.

Christ, I'm sure he only went into the hospice over the weekend (from something I read), thought he may have had a little more time left. While I do expect him to get the Warrior award, do you think WWE would go out of their way to get Cody back for one night to present the award? I'm sure Stardust was his favourite wrestler.

That would be a likely scenario.

• Paid Members

Jericho's a good egg isn't he? I'm fairly sure this about the 4th or 5th wrestler/family of a deceased wrestler he's helped out. I know he's a bit deluded from time to time in terms of his own importance within wrestling history, but he seems like a nice bloke for the most part.

• Paid Members

I went to a screening for Rocky Horror there once, obviously dressed up in character as is the rule for Rocky Horror.

Anyway my point is that everyone should dress up as Dennis Stamp for this showing.

I was looking at this, but I've not booked.

Edited by mim731