Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Former UK wrestler Domino, who used to work for All-Star and WZW amongst others, particularly in the mid-00s, has passed away.

Great physique, and even appeared a couple of times on WWE TV when they were taping over here.

Always remember him on Jobber duty on a UK Show, ring announcer stopping mid intro to check his name.

• Paid Members

All things considered, that was a spectacularly douchy thing to spoil..

Hello. it was me. I was on a windows phone and was having issues with the spoiler tags. I am really sorry for anyone I had spoiled that result for. At the time I had seen it plastered all over my social media (I am friends with him. and we share a lot of friends who were watching it live) and didn't realize how big of a spoiler it was.

I have hated my time away from here and truly sorry for anyone I spoiled that for. Sorry y'all. I wont do it again

• Paid Members

Seconded

Ban the cunt

Seriously, such a bastard. 

You fucking prick

All things considered, that was a spectacularly douchy thing to spoil..

Hello. it was me. I was on a windows phone and was having issues with the spoiler tags. I am really sorry for anyone I had spoiled that result for. At the time I had seen it plastered all over my social media (I am friends with him. and we share a lot of friends who were watching it live) and didn't realize how big of a spoiler it was.

I have hated my time away from here and truly sorry for anyone I spoiled that for. Sorry y'all. I wont do it again

Deserved and as I have said, I apologize  :cry:

Edited by Nick Soapdish