Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

Do you not like putting your penis in ladies then?

Here's one, what % of women in the WWE are pretty much rats for the likes of Batista to plow and discard? Like hired to keep up the boys morale? Lita used to love penis. She got El Dandied. But then, so have loads of ladies apparently.

Just been reading about this AJ Lee scandal and it is such a non news story it's unreal. However because WWE superstars are somewhat on the grand scheme of things are celebrities and someone else is a news reader it does get made into a OMG MaJ oR NEWZ!!!!!

If this happened to normal people no one else would give a toss.

All it is is one girl being jealous of her boyfriend speaking to another girl. Is this really news? No.

Move on.

Just been reading about this AJ Lee scandal and it is such a non news story it's unreal. However because WWE superstars are somewhat on the grand scheme of things are celebrities and someone else is a news reader it does get made into a OMG MaJ oR NEWZ!!!!!

If this happened to normal people no one else would give a toss.

All it is is one girl being jealous of her boyfriend speaking to another girl. Is this really news? No.

Move on.

It is a bit mental though. I mean, I'm assuming he was just SPEAKING to her.

If he had his hand on her tit or she'd stuck her tongue in his mouth, I could understand the reaction but they were TALKING and she, if we believe the story, went on a bit of a psycho rampage.

Nobody's saying it's major news (hence it being in the minor news thread) but as it concerns an American news reader it's gonna be at least somewhat newsworthy.

• Paid Members

Apparently Beadle's been About. There's more to this. She's shagged a few on the roster (including Punk) and that's why it all kicked off. Punk's getting back onside in this thread. Only slightly, though. The big pussy. He should have told her that Beadle only had a small hand in all of this.

From Big Dave:

I've talked to several there. Everything is damage control now. According to more than one there, she cussed out Beadle and they were very upset, partially because Beadle was brought in as a host and it was a show when they were trying to put their best foot forward, saying it was a bigger deal because it was Tribute to the Troops. Four different people today and one last night including one person who got it from top management explained it the same way.

Even one person trying to defend her admitted she was way out of line and nuts, but said she overreacted because she knew Punk and Beadle had a short-lived deal.

It's way bigger than I reported last night as of 1 p.m. Central time in Houston. It is the story in the locker room, even backstage people who aren't usually talking about such things are are all talking about it.

Mike Johnson said this:

CM Punk, while not acknowledging the situation directly, wrote on Twitter on 12/12 the day after the taping, "It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards."

Natalya must be smiling at all this. She didn't have a chance of winning the belt tonight. Probably winning it now. They sacked Fit Finlay and Daniel Bryan over diddling with their sponsors. If this hurts them in any way with their NBC-Universal partnership, she could be in deep shit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay