Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

My fantasy booking scenario would be Asuka and Rhonda in the ring with one entrant left, as the buzzer goes for number 30, Rhonda is busy chucking Asuka over the top rope, Steph sneaks from behind at number 30, Rhonda clocks her though, Steph looks terrified, Asuka sneaks back in and from behind chucks Rhonda out. 

Steph wins, Rhonda leaves the rumble strong as she was cheated and never truly bettered, Asuka is now Stephs muscle who will fight Rhonda at Mania, Steph gets the fuck kicked out of her at Mania in the title match.

I doubt any of that will happen, BUT if Steph decides to fuck about and ruin the rumble by competing, I want it to lead to Asuka vs Rhonda at Mania, keeping Rhonda strong going in to it.

• Paid Members

I've heard Horsewomen Vs Horsewomen being bandied around, but do you take the belt off Charlotte in the meantime?

Would rather Asuka have the spot though, firstly of course because I'm biased as fuck and secondly because the whole "Four Horsewomen" stuff has never really clicked with me.

It's a sad state of affairs when Stephanie McMahon winning the first ever Women's Royal Rumble, is a serious topic of discussion. Fucking state of things.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

What do you do about the face/heel dynamic in a Horsewomen vs Horsewomen match though?

Given that Baszler is actively being booked as a heel and the opposition are all babyfaces............

• Paid Members

I reckon if Rousey is coming in and winning, Asuka gets eliminated before the end, perhaps with Alexa Bliss costing her the match. You can then go to Asuka vs Bliss at the Feb PPV with Aula picking up the belt and you have Ronda vs Asuka for Mania set up. But convoluted, but does the job.

Asuka has a non Title win over Bliss. Could use that as a get around, assuming that they are thinking more than a week ahead of course.

No way Asuka is winning the Rumble imo, but I reckon that she'll get the longest entry time and/or most eliminations.

My money's on Naomi or Lynch winning. I hope it's Asuka but I'm convinced that it isn't happening.