Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Why doesnt the prick just come out and say that he's jealous of Cena's popularity and for the fact he makes shit loads of cash for having fake fights on TV every week while this McGregor cunt gets punched for real and probably makes less money than Cena. 

Edited by The Clint

• Paid Members

Yeah but 'this McGregor cunt' is also making millions for fighting 2 or 3 times a year and doesn't have nearly the gruelling schedule the top WWE guys (Cena especially) live with either. A WWE headliners schedule is surely more brutal than a UFC headliners schedule so I'm not sure he's envious. And McGregor has gone from signing on 3 years ago to making the Forbes list. He's doing just fine financially.

I love Cena but he IS dweeby. Don't get why McGregor said he was fat though. Between him saying 'fat' and 'wears orange' I'm wondering if McGregor hasn't somehow confused John Cena with Taz.

McGregor often chats shit anyway. It's nothing to get worked up over. He's had opponents pull out with broken ribs and a broken foot and said it was a bruise and told them to take Ibuprofen. He's a known wind up merchant. I doubt these comments about wrestlers were even part of any grand long term plan to appear at WrestleMania like some are saying either. How did it start, did a journalist ask him about WWE or something? It just seems like an off the cuff thing that's taken on a life of its own due to social media.

• Paid Members

Why doesnt the prick just come out and say that he's jealous of Cena's popularity and for the fact he makes shit loads of cash for having fake fights on TV every week while this McGregor cunt gets punched for real and probably makes less money than Cena.

Ignoring the fact that they either earn a similar yearly income, or Conor likely earns more, I highly doubt he'd be jealous of Cena's grueling schedule and nightly punishment from all the bumps. Everyone who's done both pro-wrestling and MMA has said that pro wrestling is far more damaging to your body. Those endless, "fake fights," are far worse a career choice to three real fights a year.

I doubt Conor himself even knew what he meant when he described all the WWE guy as messed up and soft in the head, but it's not as it's an inaccurate description, is it? The majority of guys in the business are overgrown children, following all these daft rules, living this weird, backwards life, stuck firmly in the bubble, completely detached from reality.

It is possible he is laying the ground work to do something wth WWE once his drawing power in UFC takes a battering after losing to Diaz twice in a row. More likely he is just chatting shit to amuse himself though.

I'd personally love Ambrose and McGregor to do something together.

I'd personally love Ambrose and McGregor to do something together.

Smoke meth possibly? Anything resembling an actual program would be awful. McGregor on the wind-up, Ambrose with his gurney-faced 'I've had it bad me' promos, I'd rather see him feud with Ziggler.