Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Dave Meltzer reported on his F4Wonline.com post-RAW podcast that Sting has sent feelers to the WWE. Meltzer reports that WWE officials are confident

that he will sign with them when his TNA deal is up. This is big news although not entirely surprising given recent statements Sting has made on media interviews.

Dave Meltzer reported on his F4Wonline.com post-RAW podcast that Sting has sent feelers to the WWE. Meltzer reports that WWE officials are confident

that he will sign with them when his TNA deal is up. This is big news although not entirely surprising given recent statements Sting has made on media interviews.

If sting does join wwe and do a run there, upon leaving and theoretically heading back to tna he'd still own the gimmick wouldn't he or would it be like when the dudleys went from wwe to tna and had to change things?

Sting means more than the Dudleys (although not as much as he once did admittedly) I thnk he'd be in a far better position to not sign over everything to the 'E. Plus it seems to me that if Sting's putting out feelers about it than he's thinking of ending his career and ticking that last box.

The list of dream matches the 'E could get out of Sting has dropped over time though hasn't it? 'Taker would be alright but I don't actually think Crow Sting and Undertaker gell as well as most people seem to. And who works heel in it? I know nowadays that you can have two faces but I'm not sure that match would suit them. If they turn Trips heel and gave him Flair as a manager (even though I'm not sure it'd work given the stage these two are at) I'd be game for Trips vs. Sting. I think both Punk vs. Sting and Cena vs. Sting might have a lot more to offer. Punk dropping sulky pipebombs only to shit himself when Sting appears in the rafters would be a laugh. Not that they'd go down that route with Punk if his story with 'Taker's anything to go by because of how protected Punk is compared to most of the other heels in the 'E. And Cena can have a great match with anyone and would give Sting that one last great match I think. But you couldn't do that straight out of the starters block.

Actually, out of that list there's no real must see dream match out of it. I'd love Sting to go to the 'E and see what comes out of his appearance and the vignettes and promos and things. But I don't really think there's one match that I'd be desperate to see. I think you'd want to have Sting face a heel first of, and I can't see 'Taker or Trips doing that. Sting over Punk at WrestleMania, loses to Cena then losing to 'Taker at the WrestleMania after? Maybe you'd have killed the novelty by then. Sting vs. Brock could be a great match in the Sting vs. Vader line if Sting's up for working a match against Brock.

• Paid Members

I would guess Ricardo got busted for using some form of "fat burners" as fellow wrestler and his pal Leva Bates just alluded to it in a tweet half an hour ago which has since been deleted. Gist of it was her complaining how WWE take no action for weed but punish the use of the aforementioned substance.

Shame really as I fucking love Ricardo. He's easily my favourite part of the Del Rio act.

Dave Meltzer reported on his F4Wonline.com post-RAW podcast that Sting has sent feelers to the WWE. Meltzer reports that WWE officials are confident that he will sign with them when his TNA deal is up. This is big news although not entirely surprising given recent statements Sting has made on media interviews.

Dave Meltzer reported on his F4Wonline.com post-RAW podcast that Sting has sent feelers to the WWE. Meltzer reports that WWE officials are confident that he will sign with them when his TNA deal is up. This is big news although not entirely surprising given recent statements Sting has made on media interviews.