Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Michaels relayed a recent conversation with WWE head Vince McMahon about talent evaluation. Michaels set it up as feeling what current new stars feel because he struggled to gain acceptance as an undersized wrestler who was given the WWF Title when others in the company felt like he wasn't worthy.

"I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with the man in charge," Michaels said, "and we were talking about a certain individual and he goes, 'I just don't see money in him.' And I said, 'You said the same thing about me.' He said, 'I did not.' I said, 'Yes you did!' (laughs) I said, 'And it's okay. It's just one of those things.'"

Came out today in the Observer Daniel Bryan is who Vince is talking about. Vince isn't a fan, apparently. Maybe its the beard.

Came out today in the Observer Daniel Bryan is who Vince is talking about. Vince isn't a fan, apparently. Maybe its the beard.

This week on Raw during one of the Vickie bits, Vince said how Bryan was an embarrassment to the company and suggested cancelling his match. It was one of them really counter constructive moves Vince does every now and then to amuse himself I think.

Edited by thesimonbegz

I remember Jericho saying that Vince made a mental repulsed face when Jericho said "He's good. We can use him" after their NXT match. I think Vince even said "...But he's a Vegan" pre-face.

It was DB who told that story which Jericho had told him, On Wrestling with Rosenberg. Good interview on YT if you haven't seen it already.

DB isn't money whilst he's a trampy looking whiny baby heel that the boss mocks and the face commentator repeatedly calls a goat. He's beat the Shield and

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

he's beat Orton

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); If he don't grow up now then they could miss the boat with him.
Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members

He does have a wonderful voice for speaking work. Low Ki's out of options anyway. WWE released him, he thinks ROH is beneath him, he's finished with New Japan and he doesn't like the people who run TNA. So he has no choice but the retire really.

He'll be back though. They all do. Especially the over emotional kind like Low Ki. Wait until the money goes up in a few months.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

DB isn't money whilst he's a trampy looking whiny baby heel that the boss mocks and the face commentator repeatedly calls a goat. He's beat the Shield and

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

he's beat Orton

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); If he don't grow up now then they could miss the boat with him.

Bryan definitely isn't where some people think he is, in terms of popularity and money. The Smackdown with him and Orton in the main event did a terrible rating, and the rating for the overrun on Raw (the end of their match) was a bit of a disaster as well. Bryan definitely ain't money yet.