Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

if sting signs with wwe, you can pretty much bet a 3 disc dvd plus documenrty in the works and a wrestlemania match.

sting vs taker, both doing the mind game shit like taker did to kane and like sting done to the nwo.

• Paid Members
I have to watch this:

Flair/Piper Wife Swap

:( Don't ever link me to such a poxy, add-ridden site again, Branquey. You should be ashamed! Sounds like some good car crash tv though. Which of Flair's wives is in the show?

Soz - as the kids would say - Lokester! I hang my head. It was either that site or the Christian Times as most others are blocked in work...

• Paid Members

Great news about Sting if it happens. Enough twatting around in TNA. Bring back Angle with you as well. And Jeff Hardy, if only because I want another feud with CM Punk.

Do fat burners contain drugs?

Yes, some do, I am sure I read of some of them containing an amphetamine derivative - also think Regal got busted for this in 2008 - which Foley alludes to in his most recent book...

• Paid Members

With Sting being in TNA for so long...I don't really feel he's a big star anymore and that Taker/Sting won't be as big a deal as people are thinking it will be. Cena/Taker is the best possible option for WM30 and as far as I can see is the only match that makes any sense to headline that show.

• Paid Members

I'm talking about my own personal feelings, TNA always tarnishes wrestlers star auras. But I'm not convinced that today's WWE fanbase would really give much of a shit if Sting turned up.

• Paid Members
They'll certainly need to tighten Sting up with highlight videos and pre-taped interviews in the darkness. He looks fucking awful these days.

That's because he wants to look awful. He cut his hair and began wearing a t-shirt in his matches because he's past the point of giving a toss. He even does his make up all shite. They wouldn't put him on TV the way he looks now. All he would need to do is grow his hair and let WWE make a better outfit for him. Sting's most famous ever period he wore the black and white body suit. They could just bring that back if Sting cant get in a shape to get his tits out. I think Sting would be the easiest old bloke to get back to looking how he did 15 years ago.

nwo-screen17.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Agreed. If the reason Sting wrestles in a t-shirt now is because he's not confident with his physique, I have no idea why he persists with the singlet-style top when he's well known for wearing a spandex top that covers his whole torso.

Sod it, sew some padding into the top like those on his thighs, make it look like he's ripped.

• Paid Members
They'll certainly need to tighten Sting up with highlight videos and pre-taped interviews in the darkness. He looks fucking awful these days.

They wouldn't put him on TV the way he looks now. All he would need to do is grow his hair and let WWE make a better outfit for him.

The last time I saw him, he needs a gym membership and some black spray paint to fill in his hairline too.

It would be hilarious (and great) if he pulled himself together for a WWE run. Poor TNA.

I'm talking about my own personal feelings, TNA always tarnishes wrestlers star auras. But I'm not convinced that today's WWE fanbase would really give much of a shit if Sting turned up.

I think the WWE fans will treat Sting like a star. RVD's return has got a huge reaction so far and he was in TNA having his star power sapped for a few years. I know its slightly different because Sting has never been in WWE but I think the majority of fans know who he is and would buy into him after a few weeks of supernatural angles with Taker.

The trouble with TNA is that nothing they do seems to draw. I'm convinced that Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and Sting would all get good ratings and buyrates in WWE because WWE knows how to present people as stars.

Do fat burners contain drugs?

Yes, some do, I am sure I read of some of them containing an amphetamine derivative - also think Regal got busted for this in 2008 - which Foley alludes to in his most recent book...

More importantly, do they work and where can I get some?