King Pitcos

New wrestling figures!

The Jakks line on the bottom right was the first I collected rather than played with. They had some excellent figures in that range until they got to the Titantron Live era and they went a bit shite until the first Legends series came out.

I have to say though the current Basics and Elite series from Mattel have both had some absolutely storming figures. 

Edited by MungoChutney

16 minutes ago, MungoChutney said:

The Jakks line on the bottom right was the first I collected rather than played with. They had some excellent figures in that range until they got to the Titantron Live era and they went a bit shite until the first Legends series came out.

I have to say though the current Basics and Elite series from Mattel have both had some absolutely storming figures. 

I hated those original BCA Jakks figs when they came out, due to being such a Hasbro fan boy. Far much more of an appreciation now. Hugely like the mini jakks figs & sets that came out however. 

678D2987-2794-47B8-9569-E3B7578BB102.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I hated those original BCA Jakks figs when they came out, due to being such a Hasbro fan boy. Far much more of an appreciation now. Hugely like the mini jakks figs & sets that came out however. 

Could you use a wall from each cage as a roof section and do War Games?

2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Could you use a wall from each cage as a roof section and do War Games?

Great shout, a few plastic ties and you’re sorted

10 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

This is so weird seeing you discuss these as just today at Liverpool Comic Con I found and bought the Vader and Sid figures from a vendor based on Ebay, Vader was £1 and Sid was 50p, they also had the HBK one for a quid which I might pick up tomorrow

I've still got the Sid figure from that set somewhere but the rest fell apart because they were fucking two bob plastic. For a while he had a paper mask and vest on me and my brother made to make him the FTC Man from the Billionaire Ted skits

I can remember having both of those mini figures sets as a kid. Think I vaguely remember a set with a dumpster as well with Cactus Jack and the Outlaws.

I've got a load of figures I bought about 10 years ago, a few "limited editions" 

Tazz

Jakks Pacific WWE Classic Superstars (Exclusive) Taz Action Figure https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000GLHN8A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5EoHCb76DXW90

Mick Foley 

https://goo.gl/images/6mig1E

Mankind

https://goo.gl/images/JSyxXc

This one is signed by Mick.. But he signed it Cactus Jack.. Even after asking him to sign it mankind... 😂 

Are they worth much? All are boxed and have been looked after, none have been in direct sunlight.. 

I see silly prices for them online which can't be right? 

On 3/10/2019 at 10:38 AM, King of Hamptons said:

I've got a load of figures I bought about 10 years ago, a few "limited editions" 

Tazz

Jakks Pacific WWE Classic Superstars (Exclusive) Taz Action Figure https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000GLHN8A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5EoHCb76DXW90

Mick Foley 

https://goo.gl/images/6mig1E

Mankind

https://goo.gl/images/JSyxXc

This one is signed by Mick.. But he signed it Cactus Jack.. Even after asking him to sign it mankind... 😂 

Are they worth much? All are boxed and have been looked after, none have been in direct sunlight.. 

I see silly prices for them online which can't be right? 

Yes, figures are at their absolute height in terms of worth. I do however think that this will all crash on around 5-10 years or so, when our generation of nostalgia collectors has its fill. The younger generation will be nostalgically collecting Titus O’Neil Elite figures by then.

Look at completed/sold listings on eBay rather than what people are wanting for them.

I succumbed to an unboxing vid, specifically in relating to a full shop case of Funko Mystery Mini Figs (mini funkos, in a black bag, in a box... mysterious).

There’s 12 figures in the series, there’s 12 figures boxes in a case, is it possible to complete the set with 1 case? That’s the challenge.

Oh and it probs goes without saying, these will be added to the prize pot, for our canny big free to enter competition, mentioned in our pinned tweet: @GrappleArcade 

The vid:

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Not sure about the head sculpt. Looks a a little strange. I like the chunky body look. It overall has a charm that this line has lacked. Have they proportioned it to be taller than say Shawn Michaels figure?

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Looks more like Fake Diesel! 

Its looks exactly like fake Diesel!

That looks no better than the Diesel knock-off I got for a quid from the local corner shop when I was a kid. The fake Razor though looked more like Danny Devito with a wig.