New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

5 hours ago, Mikeymike83 said:

With the exception of Ringside Collectibles and wrestlingshop, is there anywhere else to purchase the Retro's? 

Can't justify the top end prices with the s&h on top. Missed out on the dirt cheap prices a couple weeks back.

Toys and Masks.

I haven’t bought any wrestling figures for ages but decided to get some of the retros for Christmas. Toys and Masks was way cheaper than wrestlingshop.

The ones at the Entertainer have been discontinued, which is a shame as eBay/Amazon marketplace is the only option for them now.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, HobowithaShotgun said:

Doing a clear out soon of my old figures, have quite a few of the original ECW San Francisco toys line as well as the WCW figures by Toybiz I think. All in "played with" condition. Are these worth much these days at all? Moving country so hoping to shift fairly quick all the same.

Send me images via DM, I’ll happily give you some prices. I have quite a lot of toybiz figs and have all of the ECW set, everything purely depends on who you have and condition.

• Paid Members

Just a random update. I posted on here about the daft little Hasbro custom tournament I set up on twitter. I sent 8 knackered and smashed up Hasbro figures to 8 customisers from several countries. 
The Ultimate Warrior custom won the prize pot and the figures have been auctioned off.

I’m really happy to say that we managed to raise a total of £357 for charity. Pretty chuffed with that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/grapplearcade/status/1212468255664640000 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Did these figures come out prior to the Hasbro figures? They seem to have a similar look.  That Dingo Warrior is very nice. 

Yes, LJN figures came before Hasbro. They don’t really look similar. They’re twice the size of a Hasbro figure, and they’re just a big solid lump, no moving parts.

16 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

just a big solid lump, no moving parts.

20 minutes ago, BigJag said:
That Dingo Warrior is very nice. 

Not a bad toy either.

• 4 weeks later...