New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

Proper PowerSlam-style "taken by a bloke in the crowd" photo on the packaging there as well! 

I loved any bootleg wrestlers back then*, and they were always about. I'd go to to Rhyl for a week, throwing coin after coin into WrestleFest. My mom would spend every waking hour and possibly hundreds of pounds on prize bingo, and all she'd have to show for it was a set of those figures.

*For about ten seconds. Once I got home, back to my WWF roster, these shitehawks would get thrown in a tub and left, possibly with their belts being used as the Intercontinental or tag titles.

• Paid Members

There were also so many snides of snides. 
The real remco/sungold figures were legit/licensed MOTU style figs.

Then you got loads of snides, in similar size to He-Man etc. Then you also got smaller mini knock offs of them. 
I remember getting a box of 8 of them for a quid in a sea side shop in Majorca, around 94’ish.

5 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

7A838EF7-88DF-4413-B3C3-655CDBBC0078.thumb.jpeg.2a3a0add8155bb01cdc6ba6e52e1c34d.jpeg

Not bought a wrestler since I was a boy, but I want that Mabel figure. There can't have been many Mabels before? Has there ever been Men on a Mission figures? 

Edited by LEGIT

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, LEGIT said:

Not bought a wrestler since I was a boy, but I want that Mabel figure. There can't have been many Mabels before? Has there ever been Men on a Mission figures? 

Yeah a Mabel/King Mabel chase was released last year by mattel. No Mo though

8 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

I don’t think there ever has been a Men on a Mission figure. Assuming Men on a Mission ended when Mabel and Mo turned on Oscar?

Jakks and Mattel have both only done King Mabel figures. The Bend Em figures from the nineties had a pre-King version of Mabel, but I think it was from when he had turned evil (he had black hair anyway, and I remember him having the blonde hair as a goodie).