Sign in to follow this  
King Pitcos

New wrestling figures!

ive been trying to a buy a standard Kane figure for about a year now for my missus' kid, preferably with a mask but i can never find one anywhere (except for the hasbro style ones), anyone point me in the right direction? i dont wanna pay over the odds for for it because the kid literally just wants to play with it 😄

If you've got a Home Bargains store near you, might be worth checking out. Always lots of figures at, well, bargain prices.

In mine today was the last series (released in the UK that is) of the mattel hasbro retro line at £3.99 each.

7 hours ago, The Reverend said:

If you've got a Home Bargains store near you, might be worth checking out. Always lots of figures at, well, bargain prices.

In mine today was the last series (released in the UK that is) of the mattel hasbro retro line at £3.99 each.

That the AJ/Ambrose/Rollins/Goldberg series? Seen them in my local HB last week, was a bit gutted seeing them as if I'd known they were coming in, I would have got a couple for my nephew for Christmas, not sure if it's in every store (and they may have sold out anyway) but they recently had the WWE Funko minis in for a quid each as well

15 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

That the AJ/Ambrose/Rollins/Goldberg series? Seen them in my local HB last week, was a bit gutted seeing them as if I'd known they were coming in, I would have got a couple for my nephew for Christmas, not sure if it's in every store (and they may have sold out anyway) but they recently had the WWE Funko minis in for a quid each as well

Yep - that's the one. My store only had 1 of each in though from what I could see though.

I saw them earlier in the week. Was appalled that they gave Goldberg the shittest mould (joint shittest with the Rick Ride headlock). Guess it's supposed to be a spear. He looks more like Gillberg though.

image.thumb.png.e4d8a05140bdcb1fab9405fe27612a30.png

46 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I saw them earlier in the week. Was appalled that they gave Goldberg the shittest mould (joint shittest with the Rick Ride headlock). Guess it's supposed to be a spear. He looks more like Gillberg though.

image.thumb.png.e4d8a05140bdcb1fab9405fe27612a30.png

Nailed it. Some of the new moulds are pretty good. I think Kane & Angle are really decent in the scheme of things. There’s been far too many of these drop kick dick heads though. Sting looks shite too. Can’t stand the drop kickers. 

I keep forgetting to post my Home Bargain findings, they had the entire Zombie line at one point and currently in Cov they've got some pretty awesome looking blue robed Ric Flair from the defining moments series.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Bearhug Hogan is the worst.