New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
On 7/20/2018 at 11:15 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Iā€™d have been all over that box of Hasbros if I was at that convention @Kaz Hayashi! Iā€™d have even taken the Bushwhackers for sentimental value.

I had everything inĀ there and there was nothing particularly rare.Ā Felt it was best to leave them for someone else to find them and get that buzz.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Lovely picture on Reddit, with a fun "can you name them?" game. Spoilered answers.

I got them all right, being a psychopath and everything, but look at Bob Orton Jr. Everytime I see that figure, I start to believe the rumour that he was a prototype for the "Cowboy" Bret Hart figure. Bret even says in his book they had all the merchandise drawn up before he told them where to go. It looks nothing like Bob Orton.

3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I got them all right, being a psychopath and everything, but look at Bob Orton Jr. Everytime I see that figure, I start to believe the rumour that he was a prototype for the "Cowboy" Bret Hart figure. Bret even says in his book they had all the merchandise drawn up before he told them where to go. It looks nothing like Bob Orton.

Same here

I had quite a large amount of LJNs at one point

• Paid Members

The only ones I didn't get were the Bulldogs, both SD Jones figures Ted Arcidi and Hercules Hernandez (I went with Killer Khan, I don't remember him in that get-up).Ā 

Look at Bundy and Andre. Why are the fatties glistening so much?

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

The only ones I didn't get were the Bulldogs, both SD Jones figures Ted Arcidi and Hercules Hernandez (I went with Killer Khan, I don't remember him in that get-up).Ā 

Look at Bundy and Andre. Why are the fatties glistening so much?

This is the look they were going for with Herc:

Ā 

hercules3.png

As a Hasbro kid the one thing I was always jealous of with LJNs was the non-wrestler figures. I'd have killed for a Bobby Heenan or a Gene Okerlund.

The Loyal Subjects are doing WWE figures.

DKRcOsMVYAAWDoN.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

undertakervcena-wm34.jpg

They are in blind boxes, so it's a bit like football stickers where you could just be buying doubles, except they're about Ā£12 each. They've been doing figures for He-Man, Thundercats, Street Fighter, Dragonball Z, Power Rangers, Turtles,Ā horror films and some other big franchises in the same style.

3a1e7825-73be-43da-95ef-3be4abaf8aff.jpg

Horror-The-Loyal-Subjects-Figures.jpg

POWER-RANGER-PDQ-FIGStransparentback_ori

Ā 

Yeah. Toys R Us did the WWE Pint Size HeroesĀ prior to going under. The wrestling Pop Vinyls have been my main focus lately. Although the smaller ones are pretty hard to find as they were an exclusive I think, same with the Shinsuke Nakamura one which is on my most wanted list. I got Bray Wyatt, Stone Cold, Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks as part of the PSH line. Getting a full set of them is easier said than done. A lot of them are in the States where it costs a packet for shipping. They're great for the price as you can get all sorts. But Ā£10 odd for blind boxes is a bit much to be honest.